Sign in to follow this  
Zidane47

Hard Work Pays Off Dante

Posted (edited)

Well I have been trying to collect the complete PAL-UK Devil May Cry collection for a while now and I can now safely say that I am there! The reason its been tough is because I have this weird OCD that has me wanting to complete a set with the same grade and 85+ is that special grade for me. Its been tough, required back and forth between VGA due to higher and lower grades, one time grading 4 copies of DMC 3 special edition. But I am very proud of my collection! (there is 3 missing but I have a bunch of those and just need them graded as they are common). These ones were the most important so hopefully I can get them all in a special cabinet for a proper picture with Ebony and Ivory. I was waiting for that moment to come with a WOW image of the full set but couldn't contain myself any longer! :) 

DMC.jpgDMC 2.jpgDMC 3.jpgDMC 3 SPECIAL EDITION.jpgDMC 3 SLIPCASE.jpgDMC 4 SPECIAL EDITION.jpg

Edited by Zidane47

For someone as me, who have no insight to the DMC collector sphere... what title is the most difficult one to get your hands on? DMC3?

Absolutely stunning, loving that collection bro, well done! :), I was looking for a gold upgrade myself, as i have an 85 dmc1

17.thumb.jpg.6d26c8bc75430dda6323e21cbd3bcc8d.jpg

please edit your post and align the pictures, so they are side by side, want to see them together lol

Nice collection Zidane! :)

And wow at DMC3 slipcase version. Never seen this before, must be super rare! :heat:

Also nice to see my old DMC1 vga85 copy there bhaker mate. :dancestice2:

Congratulations on completing your collection. Must have been a long way to get there.

2 hours ago, smashbob said:

Congratulations on completing your collection. Must have been a long way to get there.

The road to total completion can be exhausting, and you can lose the motivation. But the reward when getting there is great :meeting:

The terms "grail" and "holy grail", when talking about videogames, have lost their meaning :lol:

But even with no connection to the set presented here, seeing it complete is some gr8 sh8 m8 :detective:

The PS2 really was a great platform for gaming and you can argue that the 3D action fighting games were popularized on the PS2. God of War, Onimusha and Devil May Cry series were so awesome for their time!

I've always wondered whether it's possible to get a complete sealed Pal PS2 collection? Would be simply incredible!

8 hours ago, GPS said:

The PS2 really was a great platform for gaming and you can argue that the 3D action fighting games were popularized on the PS2. God of War, Onimusha and Devil May Cry series were so awesome for their time!

I've always wondered whether it's possible to get a complete sealed Pal PS2 collection? Would be simply incredible!

That would be absolutely epic!! I have seen someone on eBay who is selling the best part of a 100+ PS2 sealed PAL games. So would be a good start for anyone wanting to do it. Wish I had the funds for that!!