Sign in to follow this  
Matthew

Matthews Miniature Miscellaneous...Collection

8 hours ago, master-kev said:

Great Collection !

I also love this gold gradet Space Jam ! Hope to see some more PS1 Stuff soon :D

Thanks Kev! :ashamed:

PS1 stuff is so hard to find! Particularly the obscure, older PAL games :sad1: For example, I've been searching for Bust-A-Groove for quite some time now...no luck :( 

6 minutes ago, Matthew said:

Thanks Kev! :ashamed:

PS1 stuff is so hard to find! Particularly the obscure, older PAL games :sad1: For example, I've been searching for Bust-A-Groove for quite some time now...no luck :( 

Yeah I know.. :( it's getting harder and harder. But hope dies last, so keep it up :) 

I like what you're doing Matt - highly focused thread of personal grails!

Personally I enjoy the randomness factor, keep it up mate! :gay7:

Thats indeed a beautiful piece Matthew, congrats! Probably the best basketball game ever made. I grew up with it, but with the Snes-version. Here is a comparison between Snes and Mega Drive version - both are great however:

10 hours ago, GPS said:

I like what you're doing Matt - highly focused thread of personal grails!

Personally I enjoy the randomness factor, keep it up mate! :gay7:

Thanks John! :) Yeah patience is key it seems...it's getting harder and harder though to find the games I want at the grades I want (or even raw!) :(

10 hours ago, justice said:

Thats indeed a beautiful piece Matthew, congrats! Probably the best basketball game ever made. I grew up with it, but with the Snes-version. Here is a comparison between Snes and Mega Drive version - both are great however

Thanks Julian! :D

Yeah it's one of those games that has aged nicely and still playable today! I know people prefer the SNES version (and even the N64 port 'Hang Time'), but there's no chance a copy on those consoles would come along with this grade. Also, it adds a bit of variety/diversity to the collection :D :good3:

Great vid too! Very interesting :o 

5 hours ago, tkC said:

Big congrats Matt, sits perfectly in your collection, glad it got there safe, enjoy it :drinks:

Cheers again mate! I certainly will! :dance2: Very happy it came before the weekend. Felt like forever while I was waiting for it to arrive! :Old:

Although there has been mutters within the community lately that "buyers are more reluctant to buy" and "things aren't selling as quick as they should," I feel you simply can not pass up the opportunity to purchase something if you desperately want it.

Case in point, this:

Pokemon_Cereal.jpg

Did I overpay? Probably. But as per my first post, I regretted parting with this four or so years ago, so I'm glad it's finally back home! :yahoo:

HUGE shout out to @BigC (aka: Christian) who is currently selling his whole collection (*cheap plug*), and although he didn't have to, was happy to part with this on it's own for me. Muchas Gracias! :D 

That cereal has been from
USA - AUS
AUS - USA
USA - AUS
AUS - UK
UK - AUS

LOL

But its seriously funny you have it again. Awesome addition bro!!!!

That Pokémon cereal VGA I never gave it much thought when I first seen it on Mike’s thread. Now that I’m more experienced with VGA, it makes me appreciate these unique items a lot more!

Nice touching story of an item travelling all over the globe and landing back to its original owner (who loves it the most). :cry:

37 minutes ago, GPS said:

That Pokémon cereal VGA I never gave it much thought when I first seen it on Mike’s thread. Now that I’m more experienced with VGA, it makes me appreciate these unique items a lot more!

Nice touching story of an item travelling all over the globe and landing back to its original owner (who loves it the most). :cry:

I think a lot of people laughed and scoffed at the ridiculous-ness of it when he first posted it in threads (here/Nintendoage); but over time it became more than that; carving a niche.

When I traded it to Mike I didn't think much of it. But over time and when I went to re-purchase it off Christian, I had to offer more than I was comfortable with (As it is just cereal after all :P ) as apparently there was a lot of interest for it. 

So go figure :P