Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Matthew

Matthews Miniature Miscellaneous...Collection

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, master-kev said:

Great Collection !

I also love this gold gradet Space Jam ! Hope to see some more PS1 Stuff soon :D

 

Thanks Kev! :ashamed:

 

PS1 stuff is so hard to find! Particularly the obscure, older PAL games :sad1: For example, I've been searching for Bust-A-Groove for quite some time now...no luck :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Matthew said:

 

Thanks Kev! :ashamed:

 

PS1 stuff is so hard to find! Particularly the obscure, older PAL games :sad1: For example, I've been searching for Bust-A-Groove for quite some time now...no luck :( 

Yeah I know.. :( it's getting harder and harder. But hope dies last, so keep it up :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like what you're doing Matt - highly focused thread of personal grails!

Personally I enjoy the randomness factor, keep it up mate! :gay7:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thats indeed a beautiful piece Matthew, congrats! Probably the best basketball game ever made. I grew up with it, but with the Snes-version. Here is a comparison between Snes and Mega Drive version - both are great however:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, GPS said:

I like what you're doing Matt - highly focused thread of personal grails!

Personally I enjoy the randomness factor, keep it up mate! :gay7:

 

Thanks John! :) Yeah patience is key it seems...it's getting harder and harder though to find the games I want at the grades I want (or even raw!) :(

 

10 hours ago, justice said:

Thats indeed a beautiful piece Matthew, congrats! Probably the best basketball game ever made. I grew up with it, but with the Snes-version. Here is a comparison between Snes and Mega Drive version - both are great however

 

 

Thanks Julian! :D

Yeah it's one of those games that has aged nicely and still playable today! I know people prefer the SNES version (and even the N64 port 'Hang Time'), but there's no chance a copy on those consoles would come along with this grade. Also, it adds a bit of variety/diversity to the collection :D :good3:

Great vid too! Very interesting :o 

 

5 hours ago, tkC said:

Big congrats Matt, sits perfectly in your collection, glad it got there safe, enjoy it :drinks:

 

Cheers again mate! I certainly will! :dance2: Very happy it came before the weekend. Felt like forever while I was waiting for it to arrive! :Old:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Although there has been mutters within the community lately that "buyers are more reluctant to buy" and "things aren't selling as quick as they should," I feel you simply can not pass up the opportunity to purchase something if you desperately want it.

 

Case in point, this:

 

Pokemon_Cereal.jpg

 

Did I overpay? Probably. But as per my first post, I regretted parting with this four or so years ago, so I'm glad it's finally back home! :yahoo:

 

HUGE shout out to @BigC (aka: Christian) who is currently selling his whole collection (*cheap plug*), and although he didn't have to, was happy to part with this on it's own for me. Muchas Gracias! :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That cereal has been from
USA - AUS
AUS - USA
USA - AUS
AUS - UK
UK - AUS

LOL

 

But its seriously funny you have it again. Awesome addition bro!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That Pokémon cereal VGA I never gave it much thought when I first seen it on Mike’s thread. Now that I’m more experienced with VGA, it makes me appreciate these unique items a lot more!

Nice touching story of an item travelling all over the globe and landing back to its original owner (who loves it the most). :cry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, GPS said:

That Pokémon cereal VGA I never gave it much thought when I first seen it on Mike’s thread. Now that I’m more experienced with VGA, it makes me appreciate these unique items a lot more!

Nice touching story of an item travelling all over the globe and landing back to its original owner (who loves it the most). :cry:

 

I think a lot of people laughed and scoffed at the ridiculous-ness of it when he first posted it in threads (here/Nintendoage); but over time it became more than that; carving a niche.

 

When I traded it to Mike I didn't think much of it. But over time and when I went to re-purchase it off Christian, I had to offer more than I was comfortable with (As it is just cereal after all :P ) as apparently there was a lot of interest for it. 

 

So go figure :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×