Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, KlugFox said:

Sell mp2 is option,  message to me if you should do so

If I sell, I will let you know bro, I will probably grade it first though cheers :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Super Grant 64 said:

Love the collection fella. Stellar stuff. 😎👍

 

Thanks bro, i appreciate it, been a while since I started, come a long way and met loads of wicked people, love to all my SG brothers :cuddle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Goldeneye2017 said:

Hi, any of these SNES games for sale? 

Hi there, street fighter is not for sale, and i am not actively selling the other 2, but you are welcome to make me an offer, i would part with smk or dkc for the right price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey everyone bought a couple of new games towards the end of last year and just couple more this year, so thought id do my first major collection update, big thanks to big brother Dave!  :cuddle:  still looking for mario kart 64 to complete my collection and any snes marios too :) Enjoy...

 

1a.thumb.png.e7563ffdc1fbbe0a0932ff87ad4d564a.png4c.thumb.png.0726fdd61b243492edfdcc7076ae520f.png

2b.thumb.png.c58ea003f9885313a2da2755f0f65cad.png5.thumb.png.6423c130122424b12c5c74f25106e9d9.png3a.thumb.png.dd4634196314ae254ca6e6c3be4f1473.png

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tkC said:

Holy Shit Gurdeep, GASP?!?!?!?!?!ONEONEONE

Now why would you focus on that, when there is a redstrip NES game present? Nick :stupid:

 

Someday the GASP probably will end up in Mattys collection. Again, circle of life of collecting :)

 

And for some undefined, really fucked up reason, some are more expose to the chance of obtaining unique items and rarities than others. Matty, Dave, Paul and John (Sandrik) all are - and used to be a some of those magnets. But still, I enjoyed waching their collections so much, that I was not jealous. At all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, FreeSpirit90 said:

Now why would you focus on that, when there is a redstrip NES game present? Nick :stupid:

 

Someday the GASP probably will end up in Mattys collection. Again, circle of life of collecting :)

 

And for some undefined, really fucked up reason, some are more expose to the chance of obtaining unique items and rarities than others. Matty, Dave, Paul and John (Sandrik) all are - and used to be a some of those magnets. But still, I enjoyed waching their collections so much, that I was not jealous. At all

Because NES wasn’t my gaming era, I don’t appreciate it as others might do. I’m much more a SNES/N64 fan Roger :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tkC said:

Holy Shit Gurdeep, GASP?!?!?! You've just ruined Matty's complete verified PAL red strip set! Epic add and a true grail, can't believe he didn't buy it. Massive Congratulations!! 

 

:mattydread: 

Big Thank you brother Nick! I didnt mean to ruin mattys collection, however Matty has MANY amazing grails too, so i dont think he'd be to bothered, who knows maybe we can work out a trade somewhere down the line :)  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, justice said:

Im really impressed this time. Congrats mate! :) <3

 

35 minutes ago, MattyDread said:

Epic update mate some amazing grailz right there. :dancestice2:

thanks guys! :) ive been waiting to use that GIF for such a long time, now i can finally use it :dancestice2:  Aaaahhh Yes, the satisfaction was worth the wait!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tkC said:

Because NES wasn’t my gaming era, I don’t appreciate it as others might do. I’m much more a SNES/N64 fan Roger :) 

Not my gaming era either, but some years down the line I've learned to appreciate some games on the system. That is not fucking rocket science :smoke: 

And thats your personal opinion, you are totally entitled to one, as anyone else. I know you are a SNES/ N64 guy by the waaaaaaay

 

I'm outta this thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FreeSpirit90 said:

Not my gaming era either, but some years down the line I've learned to appreciate some games on the system. That is not fucking rocket science :smoke: 

And thats your personal opinion, you are totally entitled to one, as anyone else. I know you are a SNES/ N64 guy by the waaaaaaay

 

I'm outta this thread

Bye, tell Trine I said Hi! xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×