16.thumb.jpg.5f603d2cc002d64816be6e69f2d7fe60.jpg  4c.thumb.png.0726fdd61b243492edfdcc7076ae520f.png  17.thumb.jpg.6d26c8bc75430dda6323e21cbd3bcc8d.jpg

I Joined SGH on April 19th 2015 just after buying my first sealed game a week or so before, I grew up on retro games thanks to my dad & uncle with my favourite & fondest childhood memories being on the Sega Mega drive, SNES, N64, GC, PS1 & PS2.

When I first started collecting with my brother "Roshan256" and my uncle the notorious “Floydscave”, I looked on ebay and seen games like “Super Mario All-Stars” selling for like 1k, which seemed Absolutely crazy, back then I wouldnt spend more than £200!! However I got sucked in and went a bit crazy myself.

My sealed game goal in the beginning was to get all the Gamecube Mario titles since they were more affordable & getting any SNES/N64 Mario titles just seemed impossible.

However now the sealed game goal is to get all sealed first print (PAL UK/EURO) Mario titles for SNES, N64, GC and any other childhood games that mean a lot to me.

1 hour ago, sedy_vadi said:

Nice Mario set for N64! :good3: My congrats with these rare titles!

Thanks you very much bro! :) 

10 minutes ago, aeiko said:

Very nice mate :)

cheers bud! :) 

I forgot to add this in:

Still looking for...

Mario Power tennis

Super Smash football

Mario Golf:Toadstool Tour

Paper Mario

Mario Party 6

give me a shout if any one has any of these in gold condition cheers :) 

Thank you to everyone for your kind comments it means alot coming from you guys who have been collecting for a long time!, and im glad i can share it with you guys, i will hopefully have more new adds soon, and will update regularly :) 

4 hours ago, GPS said:

Good stuff Bhaker! Thanks for finally doing some juicy updates, worth a look for sure!

3 hours ago, tkC said:

Great collection Gurdeep, my favourite being Paper Mario, keep up the good work.

Thank you guys! :)