Chuckbiii

Chuckbiii's VGA Collection

Well I've been trying to sell my house all damn summer, to no avail yet.  Everything is in boxes right now, but,  I dug up a few things so I could start sharing.  I will start with some of my halo stuff!

Last pic is specifically for those with OCD lol.  All 85+ in order of release date...

IMG_0601.JPG

IMG_0602.JPG

IMG_0600.JPG

Lol!  Thx guys.  I have more halo stuff but I just don't want to dig it all out right now lol.  I actually have higher graded copies of the Halo 2 and 3 limited edition, but I actually like the display of all of them the same grade lol.  While I don't have a ton, I will try to post my NES and SNES stuff in the next week or so.  Thx for looking 👍.

Aeiko, awesome on the MLG 50!  I loved MLG but I played with randoms 90% of the time so I was stuck at 48 lol.  Got 50s in Slayer and Doubles though.  My pinnacle was halo 2.  Got to a 37 in slayer.  Almost impossible to get higher due to many modders at that level.  When all was said and done, I had logged over 11,000 online matches on halo 2!!!!!! Over 140,000 online kills.  Although my gaming roots lie with the NES and SNES, I had the most amazing times playing halo with friends.  After Halo 3 however, adult life just started to take too much time to play much anymore 😔.

Crazy you got Halo 5, the series died to me at Halo 4.  Especially after the Master Chief Collection debacle, I bought at release and that game was unplayable with multiplayer.  Series has really gone downhill and Halo 5 reviews showed it.  I got them all sealed up to H4 and I never plan to buy another unfortunately.

I imagine H1 will always hold a lot of value though because Microsoft will keep pushing them out.  I've had more fun with the two Halo Wars releases than any of the FPS stuff after Halo 3 though. 

Yeah jonebone Halo 4 was the last in the series I really played.  The Halo 5 Limited Editions are easy to get ahold of and dirt cheap so I figured I would get one just to complete my set.  And yes, the Masterchief Collection was a HUGE letdown, although I think it plays well now.  Too little too late though.  Had a blast with Halo Wars, but never played Halo Wars 2.

Also, just for fun many years ago I made a little Halo 4 montage of some of my gameplay.  Nothing professional as I didn't play as much and my skills has begun to diminish, but I do find entertaining to watch for nostalgia purposes.  I had a halo 3 one as well but that got taken down due to music copyright infringement (oops lol).  I didn't have much gameplay recorded so that one wasn't that great anyway.  But here is the link to the Halo 4 vid if anyone cares to watch:

A few more Halo items.....and yes I currently have three copies of halo 2 limited and two copies of halo 3 limited.  Don't ask why cuz I don't have a good answer lol.

IMG_0637.JPG

IMG_0638.JPG

And my lone Genesis title.....the Sega Mascot himself.  My last Genesis title.  I had more previously but I have sold them all except this one.  I will probably put him up for sale soon, but for now he's still part of the collection!

NES and SNES coming this weekend 👍👍

IMG_0636.JPG

As promised here is some NES  and SNES.  The collection isn't huge by any means (I have sold probably 30-40 games over the last 6 months) as I really am looking to only have my favorites sealed and graded.  If I went for every game that I could want Sealed I wouldn't be able to afford my home lol!  I have a few more that I plan to add over time though.  

Will start  with a few first print NES:

IMG_0648.JPG

My Final Fantasy set.......hands down my favorite RPGs by a mile.  I played 7-10 also.  While they were great games, to me, they don't hold a candle to the originals!  The FFII has some small damage hence the lower grade.  But I got it raw for pretty cheap so no complaints.  This is one I will look to upgrade in the future, but for now I am happy to have a sealed copy period!!!

IMG_0651.JPG