98ViperGTS

NTSC Sealed Zelda Collection

Awesome collection! :D

There are a number of Zelda fans here who would appreciate this! 

Great start to the forum and welcome @98Viper!

I really admire your dedication in not only the individual items, but in setting out a really great display room for your treasured pieces. I hope to emulate something like this, when hopefully I get a new home this year. Keep up the good work!

Very cool collection! Is this your final build? Or are you still looking for some stuff to add? Anyway, i realy like the golden link on epona statue and the Majoras Mask adventure set. I think they are the most expensive out of this collection too (:

Beautiful built up Zelda collection here! I very love those rare and special cartridges!! In addition, it is cool to see how you painted the wall in green color. Everything fits here perfectly together! Good job!

Thanks for all the kind words. As long as I have room to add to it, I will keep going. Still need a few factory sealed gameboy games. @IFunkymonkey, the Gold statue is actually one of the lesser valued items in the collection. The adventure set, and the Zelda Test cart are probably the most valuable, or the Link to the Past "Not for resale" factory sealed.  😁