aeiko

Aeiko's Sealed Sanctuary

On 6/27/2018 at 10:57 PM, GPS said:

Are you around 3/4 of the way to a full new N64 set yet? Quite an achievement so far with the stuff you have already, congrats!

under 30 games to go! Thanks chief

Another cheeky update! :wave:

A few nice bits, my first graded nes game, gold graded accessories collection, upgraded gameboy..the highest graded waverace players choice too :bubblegum: Also took few pics of other games to update in main post.

fUxyhzU.jpg RX6HVeN.jpg  

COA3hPa.jpg QT5DFl0.jpg

MW2lbsP.jpg

16 hours ago, aeiko said:

Another cheeky update! :wave:

A few nice bits, my first graded nes game, gold graded accessories collection, upgraded gameboy..the highest graded waverace players choice too :bubblegum: Also took few pics of other games to update in main post.

fUxyhzU.jpg RX6HVeN.jpg  

COA3hPa.jpg QT5DFl0.jpg

MW2lbsP.jpg

Sorry for the question but, in witch side I can see if one of my items has the best grade?  

Really impressive collection, congrats! 

On 7/11/2018 at 1:07 PM, uru101 said:

Sorry for the question but, in witch side I can see if one of my items has the best grade?  

Really impressive collection, congrats! 

Sorry dude i dont understand your question, but thanks :)

1 hour ago, aeiko said:

Sorry dude i dont understand your question, but thanks :)

Sorry, I was referring to if in some list I can know which are the highest graduations of a specific title.

1 hour ago, uru101 said:

Sorry, I was referring to if in some list I can know which are the highest graduations of a specific title.

Yes you can email VGA and request a pop report for any title. Hope that helps :)

More updates, Quake and Turok graded series, some other fillers and a UK Shadowgate - gold grade by VGA and only graded copy! :wave:

Vpjxhc5.jpg jg7bpH1.jpg

DMAWdYb.jpg YrJS6vS.jpg nWI5t8E.jpg 8GBz67w.jpg Ruz15zY.jpg

nice stuff, should provide the checklist for your n64 stuff so everyone knows what you need, be interesting to see whats left to complete the set

Another big update! My favs are the blue controller (the only known sticker sealed blue controller) and perfect dark on the gbc both 90 gold. The tonic trouble 95 and hyperbike are great and finally a gold tooie upgrade!

bcoW3Wm.jpg Z3ZcRRb.jpg uL4lqIJ.jpg josJZkI.jpg quIKDZm.jpg AbbpMxd.jpg 7NnaOin.jpg A9nM0Fz.jpg oFOCVH9.jpg z9p3s0Z.jpg GEU3F8a.jpg erKrmsC.jpg

5byLOJf.jpg NS6pT2A.jpg T7Cdjju.jpg IbA8g3V.jpg Zp1wIAF.jpg Pvp4Tl5.jpg teigZe4.jpg 9OSCOfk.jpg

Great adds once again! Very cool to see a 95 next to that Tonic Trouble!

15 hours ago, BremZ said:

great adds mate, how many left?!

I need about 15 more new games to find, but have another 25 or so in my grading queue, i just need to try find some time to track them down, becoming very hard now!

Thanks for the comments guys, another update will be coming this xmas!