aeiko

Aeiko's Sealed Sanctuary

nice updates! Rat Attack is a hard game to find mint never mind brand new, good job with that one :good3:

Added a few zelda bits, i plan to send the oracles off for grading of course but have too much other bits first :P

Kol0Uxs.jpg 0mwAoQ8.jpg 95u4a3F.jpg

Awesome Re-Volt Pete! :D Little gem that one. That and S.C.A.R.S didn't get nearly enough credit as they deserved back in the day...they were overshadowed by other racers *cough*Mario Kart*cough*Diddy Kong Racing*cough*Micro Machines*cough* :stupid::P 

43 minutes ago, Matthew said:

Awesome Re-Volt Pete! :D Little gem that one. That and S.C.A.R.S didn't get nearly enough credit as they deserved back in the day...they were overshadowed by other racers *cough*Mario Kart*cough*Diddy Kong Racing*cough*Micro Machines*cough* :stupid::P 

Thanks mate, I actually picked up a new S.C.A.R.S Last week too, will send for grading soon hehe :)

I think I appreciate your Qualified games more than your non-Qualified ones! Some of the games are seriously rare in CIB, and yet you have them graded at Q90! That Taz is a beauty, and Re-Volt I like too!

On 19/12/2017 at 2:07 PM, GPS said:

I think I appreciate your Qualified games more than your non-Qualified ones! Some of the games are seriously rare in CIB, and yet you have them graded at Q90! That Taz is a beauty, and Re-Volt I like too!

Thanks bud, I am glad you appreciate them, working on finding a Snowboard kids 2 atm which would complete my Aus PAL graded set!

8 hours ago, justice said:

Great piece aeiko! Starcraft FTW!

Thanks mate, and yes i know your huge starcraft fan so you can appreciate the rare-ness of this piece.. epic graillzzzz matey