aeiko

Aeiko's Sealed Sanctuary

Great to see everything in one place finally! Plus Banjo Kazooie is a excellent addition :good2:

On 02/06/2017 at 9:20 PM, Matthew said:

Fixed! :P

You must have some kind of psychic powers crossing that Majora out, it's now in TKC's collection.

New additions, thanks for Mike for these, you know I don't mind my qualified games, so happy with paper until I can upgrade to red strip :) KI I have had for a while just forgot to add it haha

AotiNk5.jpg 2ijxhgr.jpg

34 minutes ago, master-kev said:

Amazing collection Pete !

Maybe with some more PS1 Games in the future ?! :D

Heh maybe mate, would have to be titles I am pretty close too growing up, but n64 my main passion of course :good3:

8 hours ago, master-kev said:

Maybe with some more PS1 Games in the future ?! :D

It just occurred to me...we rarely see PSX here. Lot of Nintendo love though! :-/

Shame. I thought PSX and N64 were pretty neck and neck in their time game quality wise...

Regardless, great adds Pete! :D

1 hour ago, Matthew said:

Shame. I thought PSX and N64 were pretty neck and neck in their time game quality wise...

They really were yes, i agree with you. I also had the psx and the n64 console to the same time. One day i played the n64, the other day the psx. It was a must to have both consoles at once! :)

Strange there are so less psx collectors in this forum. I think most people are afraid of lose discs and reseals...

Even if new psx collectors join the forum, i think they see that this forum is to 90% about Nintendo only. They wont find many people here with which they could share their psx sealed collecting hobby, so they probably leave again before we even noticed them, lol...

37 minutes ago, justice said:

They really were yes, i agree with you. I also had the psx and the n64 console to the same time. One day i played the n64, the other day the psx. It was a must to have both consoles at once! :)

Strange there are so less psx collectors in this forum. I think most people are afraid of lose discs and reseals...

Even if new psx collectors join the forum, i think they see that this forum is to 90% about Nintendo only. They wont find many people here with which they could share their psx sealed collecting hobby, so they probably leave again before we even noticed them, lol...

Agree on both paragraphs.

Like Nintendo, the PSX sealed market more than likely has their fair share of hard to find, one-of-a-kind items. But you'd never know it, or how available they actually are. For example, I know the PAL black label Crash Bandicoot games are high in demand; but no one could really give you a number of how many are there out there. However, the original Donkey Kong Country on SNES was "rare as hens teeth" back in 2013, now over the past12 months, I've seen 5 or so pop up on this forum - even a 95 grade! :o

Anyway, enough ranting/taking over Petes thread :P

4 hours ago, Fezi said:

Great nintendo collection, did not see this before. :) When did you start collecting sealed? 

About a year ago :)

Just added this, used to love this game. Also added a few gameboy games I found lying around to misc section.

p4XOIie.jpg

Also get some stuff back from UKG next week (including my fox data display) so another update due!

Something I got was my original Fox Data chrome set cased by UKG, it actually came out really good, I told them I didnt want a grade as I just wanted a display, a grade probably have ruined it, in any case it was perfect size and fits right in with my sealed collection, here is a pic:

Also I got more new graded games which I will add next week to my thread ;) 

UyKPuLF.jpg

Jeeeebus.. You have all four chrome FoxData controllers and the chromed console too??? :wow:

Thats pretty epic, I mean those are like unicorns, man..

Do you own the four "graphic" ones too? The Desert Storm and three more I don't remember the name of

I thought I was totally awesome owning the blue transparent Hudson controller but I need to re consider :lol2: 

9 hours ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Jeeeebus.. You have all four chrome FoxData controllers and the chromed console too??? :wow:

Thats pretty epic, I mean those are like unicorns, man..

Do you own the four "graphic" ones too? The Desert Storm and three more I don't remember the name of

I thought I was totally awesome owning the blue transparent Hudson controller but I need to re consider :lol2: 

Yes I have the edge magazine from 1997 they were released in too, and signed / stamped flyer from the CEO of Foxdata also, glad you like :)