Sign in to follow this  
freeman64

freeman64´s VGA Collection

I never knew u have such a great collection freeman. Im astonished to be honest, wow! Love the Rendering Ranger, beautiful epic piece! Also the Bubble Ghost for the US Gb is one of my favorites as i played that game a lot when growing up. Guess you too? It was a very popular Gb game here in Germany. Many Gb-players will have owned it. One of the best games ever made! You will know this as otherwise u wouldnt own a sealed copy of it. :) (I wanted to buy the vga85+ copy from Ebay.com the whole time, but decided against it as im too busy with PAL stuff and grading..)

You have a cool and big selection of games too. Nice taste! Another serious german collector with you, i like it! Good job mate! :D:friends:

EDIT: Just see you are still updating the thread...

---> The Breath of Fire 3 special Edition, what a grail piece! Even mint sealed which is not to find anymore nowadays. Guess you won this on Ebay about 1 or so year ago?! I watched it, but forgot to bid. One of those big regrets which i will regret forever! Im glad to see you won it. :)

Then this Limited Edition Metal Gear Solid Premium package...sick collection! Alone because of the Breath of Fire III special Edition, this is one of my most favorite threads now! (Breath of Fire III, my no.1 most favorite rpg game since forever! Best rpg game ever made! :D)

Holy hell batman, some great games here. Nice variety as well. I like seeing collectors dab into a mixture of different consoles rather then sticking with one. Loving the Zelda sets, also I like your first gen pokemon grades, 90+ red and 90 blue nice... where yellow at tho :D

Wow, what a beautiful collection freeman!  :wow2: Lots of great titles with high grades! I like your sets for SNES and Gameboy! Some of them really expensive now, would like to get them someday... Congrats!  :good2:

Some great titles Freeman! I'm with Dave, loved playing Lost Vikings back in the day with my mates, plus a gold grade to compliment it, perfect  :ok:

Love it! Being a random collector myself, I appreciate the Pal Saturn sealed stuff the most. But then your Nintendo gold grades on other platforms are pretty cool too! Thanks for sharing! :)

What an interesting, beautiful and unusual collection ... 

I can see all types of genres , quality , condition and even regions .

Could you tell us a bit about your direction as a collector? What are your goals and main focus.

Quite intrigued as I cannot work out your style at all ... Thanks for sharing !

Wow! There would definitely be a few members here jelly of that Zelda collection! :o

Great collection! Like Val said, the randomness of PAL & NTSC, as well as console type is jaw dropping! :D

Impressive!

thanks guys for your feedback, thats motivate me, I hope I can motivate other collector to collect sealed games, because it´s a awesome hobby. I´m about five years here on SGH, I´m not aktive in write comments because my english skills are not so good, so please be lenient with me :(

My primary focus is Nintendo, games from other Plattforms, such Playstation, I collect because I have played it when I was young(for example Metal Gear Solid), I´m also a SEGA fan but I found just a few cool titles. Most of my games have a emotional background. At the start of colleting sealed games I wanted collect games which I have played before, the problem was I didn´t found the titles which I search for as PAL Version, so I have bought this titles as US Versions. This is how this mix came about.

My target for the future is to collect more red strip games, us gameboy classic games, zelda games(all regions) and PAL SEGA games, I think we need more sealed Sega collections here :)