Sign in to follow this  
tkC

tkC's Superlatives

28 minutes ago, FreeSpirit90 said:

Whats that supposed to mean? Probably 90% or more of the redstrip , lets say, SNES games were once raw, being sold on EBAYYYY, and the ones not there being sold through forums or whatever

But still, buying a raw sealed game on eBay, and shipping it off to VGA and striking gold in a 95 grade, thats something not really sagnificant.. Even "one of a kinds" coming from eBay grades gold most of the time for some reason

And then there are the collectors selling raw games on eBay. But before the collectors got them, someone else were the owners. Probably non collectors, selling on eBay

Don't worry Roger, I'd hate too if i was a broke, unemployed, clinically insane guy that failed at every opportunity to date Nancy, keep taking the anti-psychotic drugs :pirate:

PS. Tell Trine I found her bra...

7 minutes ago, FreeSpirit90 said:

Nancy? :lol:

I think, srsly, that Nancy is a girl right up your alley.. 

I think that you two would make the perfect couple :friends:

I only have eyes for Trine, when a girl voluntarily takes your penis ass to mouth you know she's the one. :wub:

2 minutes ago, FreeSpirit90 said:

What are you on right now? Are you high?

High on LOVE Roger, or should I say future brother in law :friends::wub:

6 hours ago, FreeSpirit90 said:

Yo, remember that every graded game started out as a raw, sealed game. Many of them from eBay?

So I don't know what is up with that being impressive, as it seems to be the norm..

Sure, a VGA95 20+yo game is impressive any day of the week but come on, pointing out it was raw + from eBay is :stupid:

1. Raw + purchased 10 years ago is different from raw purchased in 2018. It will be harder and harder to find a high grade raw sealed game 20+ years ago.

2. VGA95 on a 20 year old game purchased through EBay raw means the seller had to have kept it in sterile condition the whole time, pack it extremely well, no fuck ups with postal damage, you then have to pack it extremely well, no fuck ups with posting from Europe to US.

8 hours ago, GPS said:

1. Raw + purchased 10 years ago is different from raw purchased in 2018. It will be harder and harder to find a high grade raw sealed game 20+ years ago.

Is this GPS logic? You know that the games people buy and grade nowadays were the same condition 20+ years ago? I don't understand what you are trying to communicate and why "Purchased 10 years ago" even matters.

8 hours ago, GPS said:

2. VGA95 on a 20 year old game purchased through EBay raw means the seller had to have kept it in sterile condition the whole time, pack it extremely well, no fuck ups with postal damage, you then have to pack it extremely well, no fuck ups with posting from Europe to US.

So what? And tkC is not in the US, bruh

6 hours ago, FreeSpirit90 said:

Is this GPS logic? You know that the games people buy and grade nowadays were the same condition 20+ years ago? I don't understand what you are trying to communicate and why "Purchased 10 years ago" even matters.

So what? And tkC is not in the US, bruh

Bruh, in case you weren't aware, every game usually deteriorates in condition over time. Even a game made from the factory 20 years ago, kept and stored at the same factory, might not even be a VGA100 by today. The best you can do is likely 95 or 95+, and of course assuming everything is packed and posted without any damage during the journey from seller to you then to VGA (which was the US reference).

I can tell you've been out of the collecting scene for awhile. :declare:

17 minutes ago, GPS said:

posted without any damage during the journey from seller to you then to VGA (which was the US reference).

I did not think about VGA being located in USA when I wrote the post. I feel pretty stupid now. Here, have an upvote :smoke:

YUUUP, I'm a dropout. Kind of dropped out from school and followed up the tradition, dropped out from collecting games and guitars :boast:

6 hours ago, smashbob said:

what is wrong with you? do you consider this beeing funny?!

Hilarious, it’s a joke not a dick, don’t take it so hard. 

3 game update, sorry for the lack of quality pictures, really busy at the moment. Considering selling out to help fund another car so if anyone's interested in any games drop me a PM, thanks :pirate:

IMG_E7333.thumb.JPG.b55482fbe4f53007703fa589bc97b04f.JPG      IMG_E7334.thumb.JPG.d319d6dc9bd7a4029546e8681602409c.JPG 

IMG_E7332.thumb.JPG.8fb05560d3e214994f076c21805c00aa.JPG

:mattydread:

6 minutes ago, FreeSpirit90 said:

Oh.. My.. God.. :heat:

And there goes another "collector"?

"I collect for nostalgia, I will never sell out" :stupid:

What kind of car, though? An NSX?

Underground Racing Twin Turbo Lamborghini. I said consider, not definitely selling. Once in a lifetime opportunity to own a car like this, nothings confirmed I'm just considering selling some games.

Some of the pics aren't loading up in your collection on the first page man. FYI :P 

Or maybe that's just me.

2 minutes ago, Matthew said:

Some of the pics aren't loading up in your collection on the first page man. FYI :P 

Or maybe that's just me.

If you mean the white squares they're holding spaces, makes the thread look more organised, there is no game pics. 

12 minutes ago, tkC said:

Underground Racing Twin Turbo Lamborghini. I said consider, not definitely selling. Once in a lifetime opportunity to own a car like this, nothings confirmed I'm just considering selling some games.

Oh, the Gallardo that looks like its shitting exhaust pipes and air filter hoses :smoke:

I can not see how you selling out would make you afford it

If you do get it, remember to post some pictures of the car here on SGH, Nicholazzz

1 minute ago, FreeSpirit90 said:

Oh, the Gallardo that looks like its shitting exhaust pipes and air filter hoses :smoke:

I can not see how you selling out would make you afford it but hey, YOLO BBY

If you do get it, remember to post some pictures of the car here on SGH, Nicholazzz

I don't work anymore, I retired in Dec from my career so don't have as much spare cash as I once did. Right I'm out, hope you guys like the adds.

If you’re selling any interesting Zelda-stuff to help fund that car, then hit me with a PM. DX, Zelda 1 Classics & Ocarina N64 are games missing from my collection. Preferably non-graded.

23 minutes ago, Kim Simonsson said:

If you’re selling any interesting Zelda-stuff to help fund that car, then hit me with a PM. DX, Zelda 1 Classics & Ocarina N64 are games missing from my collection. Preferably non-graded.

You should buy that Clear Purple N64 controller. Makes it far much easier to become a player :rofl:

Because, you know, with a new controller, its easier to push the right buttons

Ok, I'm out now :stupid:

I'm not too active in the collecting scene at the moment so apologies for the lack of update, one new add into the Zelda collection and some better pictures of the previous 3 adds.

albw.thumb.jpg.ad43cb6eb77d82bcf78d6266e20dc542.jpg 

ladx.thumb.jpg.e67dd951ade2f737caab3d2a400ecdf4.jpg mvsdk.thumb.jpg.efe35071fc2809ccf658ad47ae63957a.jpg dk64.thumb.jpg.7e160e7c61ccce1636df268ee954e783.jpg

Thanks! :Seal2:

Great adds mate! You're Zelda and N64 collection is looking chunky and buffed now! :sarcastic:

On 7/15/2018 at 3:48 AM, GPS said:

Great adds mate! You're Zelda and N64 collection is looking chunky and buffed now! :sarcastic:

Thanks John :drinks:

Great addition mate, its tough finding those Game exclusives in good nick with the cardboard being so flimsy.