Sign in to follow this  
tkC

tkC's Superlatives

Thought it said superlatex and you where starting a new brand of johnies!

Lovely stuff by the way that zelda solid strip is epic!

haha, thanks mate!  :dance:

Nice stuff tkC. Love the Cruisn World, rare game! Also, solid strips ftw, agree with Matty here! :)

Thanks Jus, Crusin' World was such a fun game when I was younger, also played it a lot in the arcade!

Very nice stuff here! Looking forward to seeing what is going in those 'coming soon' boxes  :boast:

Thanks Aus, I'm only collecting my favorite games so there's not many more to come but the next 5 or 6 should be crackers :) 

Thought it said superlatex and you where starting a new brand of johnies!

Lovely stuff by the way that zelda solid strip is epic!

I previously read super-relatives, and came on hoping to see a hot sis or hot cuz!

...But hot N64 games will do me just fine, good work TkC! :good3:

I know the majority here are not sports game fans however, I'm elated to say I graded my personal grail copy of NBA JAM T.E on Megadrive and it achieved a 95+  :yahoo: I love it so much I didn't even remove the bag for a photo. I also graded my Genesis version which achieved a 90+ (I actually owned the Genesis version as a kid as well as the Megadrive version, bought from Makro lol) although I may sell that one. If anyone never played the NBA games on Megadrive or Snes check out the link below, they are so much fun even today!

post-5800-0-20331400-1466500604_thumb.jpg     post-5800-0-00907600-1466500600_thumb.jpg

Damn, NBA Jam and NBA Hangtime were awesome. : D 

And tbh as arcades they stand out from regular sport titles, somehow, I don't find myself playing NBA courtside anymore on the n64, but from time to time I  play some NBA hangtime with friends, it aged really good. :) 

Damn! Those NBA Jams are hot! *_*

You have the SNES version tKC? They would look good together :P

I don't mate, I don't think it came tear strip sealed :(, also would you believe I've never played the snes version!

Agree. Excellent games, tkC. Nice updates!  :good: Particularly pleased me NBA Jam. I remember this game on SNES. The funny piece with a funny dynamic and mad stunts. If I'm not mistaken, some of these tricks have moved on the Michael Jordan: chaos in the windy city.

Very cool adds tkC!

Kirby 64 is ace!

But NBA Jam was definitely the more nostalgic winner out of the new adds. I'm not much into sports titles but the arcade sports games were a good hybrid of sports sim and easy pick-up-and-play mechanics. 95+ hot damn!

Nice adds tkC. Love the NBA Jams and Kirby! :)

Thanks mate, yeah Kirby was a game I loved playing years ago, still buzzing from the NBA Jam grade, I think it maybe my favorite addition. :) 

Agree. Excellent games, tkC. Nice updates!  :good: Particularly pleased me NBA Jam. I remember this game on SNES. The funny piece with a funny dynamic and mad stunts. If I'm not mistaken, some of these tricks have moved on the Michael Jordan: chaos in the windy city.

Thanks Sedy_Vadi

Nice adds the kirby is highest grade same as mine!

Cheers bud, yeah I owned an 80+ but was keen to obtain the highest grade on this, so few copies out there! 

Very cool adds tkC!

Kirby 64 is ace!

But NBA Jam was definitely the more nostalgic winner out of the new adds. I'm not much into sports titles but the arcade sports games were a good hybrid of sports sim and easy pick-up-and-play mechanics. 95+ hot damn!

Thanks GPS, I'm still drooling daily over your 90 SM64  :heat:

Great additions & amazing grades on NBA :wow:

Thanks mate  :dance: 95's just look so damn good!

A solitary update for my collection this month however, one I'm especially pleased with... Pocket Bomberman for the Game Boy Color. I still play this game almost daily and always on the tube on my way to work. So much fun and one of the only non multiplayer Bomberman games. Really pleased to add this to my personal grail section  :yahoo:

post-5800-0-24347000-1469700674_thumb.jpg post-5800-0-60899100-1469700672_thumb.jpg post-5800-0-85858500-1469700670_thumb.jpg

Beautiful game and epic grade tkC! :)

I also did own this game many years ago, but not the GB Color-version which you just got, but the original Gameboy version. I still have the picture saved on my pc, but as i said, i sold this many years ago. It was super minty mint and perfect sealed. Here ya go:

post-163-0-56152900-1469638765_thumb.jpg

I also did own this game many years ago, but not the GB Color-version which you just got, but the original Gameboy version. I still have the picture saved on my pc, but as i said, i sold this many years ago. It was super minty mint and perfect sealed. Here ya go:

attachicon.gifDSCF1353.jpg

That's epic mate, I remember the game coming out it's so much fun to play even today! My GBC copy is the Holofoil version :) You should have kept hold of that GB copy, looks excellent!

That's epic mate, I remember the game coming out it's so much fun to play even today! My GBC copy is the Holofoil version :) You should have kept hold of that GB copy, looks excellent!

I dont think there is a GB-Color non-holo version to be honest. That would be the non-holo normal GB version which i owned then. :)

However, both versions are awesome and its definitely a nice title to own sealed for the gb/gbc-collection yes. Congrats!

I dont think there is a GB-Color non-holo version to be honest. That would be the non-holo normal GB version which i owned then. :)

However, both versions are awesome and its definitely a nice title to own sealed for the gb/gbc-collection yes. Congrats!

For sure! I get way more excited over my personal grails than I do actual grails, although obviously they are awesome too! My next update should be rather epic ;)