Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xPicrossx

Blister Pack Sealed French Old School Collection Ouh Yeaahh

110 posts in this topic

Well, here is my sealed collection, I get my 2 grails on that summer (Super Metroid & my vitrine) so I took some new pictures :)

-Metroid French Full Set Sealed:

metroidblisterfr800x600.jpg

Blister Packs:

dsc0004ssss800x600.jpg

dsc0009copie800x600.jpg

69119865.jpg

dsc0005copie800x600.jpg

M82:

sanstitre1a800x600.jpg

Game Boy Furniture + Gb & Nes Games:

gb800x600.jpg

Both of my Vitrines

vitrine04800x600.jpgphoto800x600.jpg

Gba Classics

dsc0017copie800x600.jpg

New additions:

091207085756187416.jpg

dsc0029a800x600.jpg

Thanks ;)

What a fantastic way to display your blisters. It's really inspired me to find a perfect way to display my collection.

Wow, i love it sooooo much!!! Really wonderful!!! This is the perfect way to display your sealed game-collection! PERFECT! Better you can´t do it! BEST!!! ;)

Thank you all :)

yobo: Mario 3 didnt cost me anything, I exchange a Sealed Nes Open Tournament Golf against: Mario 3 + Dragon's Lair + Rush N Attack (all sealed) + Megaman 2 (Sealed but in bad condition, I sold it).

I bought the NOTG 100€ a year ago, and I sold the Megaman 2 135€ so I had the 3 other games for free ^^

Sammelhammel: Yup, lights inside are original, I'm gonna add a picture to show you how the sides look

Honnestly ? I guess so yes :(

He just collects sealed Mario's, he already had the 3 Mario Bros NES and wanted my Nes Open Golf (Mario is on the cover) for mounth, I used to refuse his propositions but I would have been insane to refuse that one ^^

I dream of casually strolling into a store with this stand. Games are marked at RRP and I am all alone, free to dance like I never have before.

Nooo, most of them are mint but unfortunately they are not sealed, except for the Adventures of Lolo Gb :hello:

The Wrecking Crew also have the nintendo sticker unopened !

Wow, really nice!!! Fits perfect in your collection. Nice buy! How much? :ashamed:

dsc0004ssss800x600.jpg

gb800x600.jpg

new pictures, finally I succeeded in finding the Super Mario Land 1 in first version, I'm so happy :)

I'm still waiting for a Nes guide with blister pack and a 2nd faxanadu blister pack

Wow, really nice!!! Fits perfect in your collection. Nice buy! How much? :)

Sorry I didnt see your post, I bought it 80€ :laugh1:

Wow, i love this pic xPicrossx. Really nice collection! You are a true collector mate. What is this GameBoy-Kirby Pinball box? A bundle? Is it sealed and which version it it? US or UK?

Thanks Sammelhammel, you're right it was yesterday :)

yobo: Thanks a lot too, unfortunately yes there is some hard competition for blister packs, prices are getting higher and higher, take a look at that one, I missed it with an auction of 180€ (for a crappy game...) for example:

http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... K:MEDWX:IT

So yes there are other blister pack collectors, here is the pic of one of my friend, Zack1:

1679ik7.jpg

and another friend, Asteroweed (he also have many N64 blister pack but on another picture):

dscn4312.jpg

mk11.jpg

There are more and more blister pack collectors

About the Snes, I like it but I'm not a big fan, so I'm getting only great games like the SM when I can