VGA

Welcome to Sealed Game Heaven

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Sealed Game Heaven, the internet's #1 forum devoted to Sealed Video Game collectors! You’ll find that this is a place where many fellow sealed collectors will not only show and discuss sealed games, but also partake in the buying, selling & trading of both sealed and unsealed games. At SGH we don’t discriminate against any of the big 3 companies or PAL / NTSC, rather we enjoy discussion about games from all the consoles and eras (Modern, Vintage; Atari & Sega; Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft). To view and use our community, you must become a member. This is a simple free process & once done you’ll gain access to:

- Our Game Sale & Trade Boards.
- Sealed Game Databases from Every Console.
- Information on Seal Types, Styles & Variants for both NTSC and PAL.
- Frequent updates on both Pal and NTSC Sealed Game Listing’s.
- Confirmation & Evidence in relation to Factory Seals & Reseals.
- VGA Discussion Forum & Guides for your First Submissions.
- What is a Game Worth? Well simply join and ask in our game value sub section.

Happy Hunting!

All new accounts will be validated by our admins within 24-48 hours :)

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

PS2 Singstar Hottest Hits (PAL) - is it rare?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   reakt

Posted 11 March 2016 - 10:28 PM

Hi guys,

I wondered if somebody could tell me if this game is rare

PS2 Singstar Hottest Hits (PAL)

The reason I ask is because I'm selling a number of sealed PS2 games on eBay. Most of them sell for a few pounds but this particular one (above) sells for around £20. I have 10 copies of it for sale. 2 people have bought 2 copies each already. So I'm thinking if people are buying multiple copies perhaps they're looking to resell them. So how rare is this game? What's it really worth?

Thanks for your help!

#2 OFFLINE   Gemini-Phoenix

Δίδυμοι-Φοίνικες

• 6,538 posts
  • eBay
  • Collection
  • Regional Focus:PAL, NTSC-U/C

Posted 11 March 2016 - 10:50 PM

I wouldn't say it's rare per se, but it is hard to find as it was one of the last SingStar releases on PS2 before Sony switched to focus on the PS3

#3 OFFLINE   reakt

Posted 12 March 2016 - 01:31 AM

OK thanks very much for the info.

#4 OFFLINE   Gemini-Phoenix

Δίδυμοι-Φοίνικες

• 6,538 posts
  • eBay
  • Collection
  • Regional Focus:PAL, NTSC-U/C

Posted 12 March 2016 - 01:50 AM

If you are looking to shift the remaining copies you have off eBay, then it may be worth popping over to www.playstationcollecting.com and offering them over there. I know there are a few SingStar collectors looking for the more obscure PS2 SingStar titles in the series. :good2:

#5 OFFLINE   reakt

Posted 12 March 2016 - 10:10 AM

If you are looking to shift the remaining copies you have off eBay, then it may be worth popping over to www.playstationcollecting.com and offering them over there. I know there are a few SingStar collectors looking for the more obscure PS2 SingStar titles in the series. :good2:

That's very helpful thank you.