Sign in to follow this  
sedy_vadi

sedy_vadi's sealed Nintendo collection

Collection is looking very nice here! Again, very nice photos :good:

Thanks mate!  :) I just started to explore the possibilities of the camera and taking photos mainly in "auto" now. It takes a lot of effort to avoid glare and sunbeams, especially in sealed games, you know.

Great collection :) Love the GBA games, very colorful through your great photos plus top titles  :good2:

Thank you for the kind words, BremZ. Your Zelda collection is awesome!

@Sedy, the Russian postage went quiet for over a month, until I received feedback on Ebay. I was quite relieved as that was first time shipping to Russia and I dont know anything about Russian language! Was worried it was a scam but luckily everything all good now! Thanks for the help in translating! haha

Nice additions! and as usual great photos. The way you present the games in your thread I think I actually prefer ungraded ;) 

Handheld collection is starting to take real shape now mate!

Advance Wars! :D

...where's number two though...? :o

Very rare  :D ...It is easy to find Matthew, I have only two pages of the collection thread  :P

Nice additions! and as usual great photos. The way you present the games in your thread I think I actually prefer ungraded ;)

Handheld collection is starting to take real shape now mate!

Thanks, mate!  :) Originally, I planned it that way. Almost all of my games are not graded and I was looking for a background that would be good for simple minty games without transparent plastic VGA cases. 

...where's number two though...? :o

its on the first page, you mongo  :rolleye:

congrats to your amazing adds, sedy :good2:

Thanks Enze! Trying to grow a little  :)  

Sweet adds Vadim! My favorites are Mario Tennis GBC and Magical Quest GBA. Love the pics too. Congrats. :)

Thank you Julian!  :) Mario Tennis GBC was a random purchase. Saw it in a attractive price and quickly caught. Why not? :meeting:  

Very nice! :D There's something quite satisfying about having a square game inside of a square photo. They tessellate together very nicely :D

You know better, you're a Pro in the photos, mate!  :D Thanks for the kind words!

Just arrived today! :dance: SNES mini and Metroid Samus Returns LE for 3DS. Very happy with this mint copies, and btw nice to see them into the additional protective seal from Nintendo online store. Plus one more retro game Metroid Fusion for my GBA collection. :D

59d8ebce0d3a7_SNESminiMetroid01.thumb.jpg.69bb15eeb73e95c0c11bddaebad85a75.jpg

Thanks guys! I was surprised with these facts too. :D  First, when I saw an extra seal, and second, when I realized that I can live in Russia and not to be so backward guy in the collection video games, at least with the new releases of them. :lol2:  In the end, we have not only vodka and bears here ...

On 10/8/2017 at 8:45 AM, sedy_vadi said:

Thanks guys! I was surprised with these facts too. :D  First, when I saw an extra seal, and second, when I realized that I can live in Russia and not to be so backward guy in the collection video games, at least with the new releases of them. :lol2:  In the end, we have not only vodka and bears here ...

Good to see there's a still a Russian representative member active on SGH :)

On 10.10.2017 at 4:16 PM, GPS said:

Good to see there's a still a Russian representative member active on SGH :)

Thanks, John! :) I'm trying to keep a good fit in this field. And it's always nice to see that you are a part of the worldwide hobby, even if it's a small part of it.  

On 10.10.2017 at 5:01 PM, tkC said:

Very nice mate, do Nintendo always shrink wrap things like that?

Thanks, Nick! To be honest, this is the first time when I tried to buy some modern games at official Nintendo online store in my country (always thought this is a bad idea...), so it's hard for me to judge whether they always do it or not. But I assume it happens always for cardboard boxes without factory seal. And it certainly pleases! In any case, I'll check this out again, next time with the limited Zelda. :D

Great additions sedy!!! :)

...but short question - why the hell are all your consoles and special editions always so beautifully shrinkwrap-sealed and others not? Haha... :scratch:

Im starting to get jealous! :police::lol:

Nice adds Sedy!! The Amiibo set is getting hard to come by at the moment. also agree with Jus, took the words right out of my mouth :D 

Thanks @Enze but gonna hold back from buying anymore amiibos, i started buying them on release but had to stop because of available space! I have to say though the Metroid and recent Zelda releases are soo much better than anything before them.