Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Derek

Derek's sealed collection

10 posts in this topic

I'm pretty new to this forum so here's a quick background. I have been collecting cib ps1 titles for a few years and in doing that I stumbled upon a few cheap and factory sealed games from my childhood. Not in the best shape but I was happy with them and it was a start. PlayStation one was the first system I owned and could keep in my room. My older brother always got new systems and I got the hamidowns rarely. With that being said I spent most of my time playing crash bandicoot games. So I set on a mission to buy a sealed black label copy of the first crash bandicoot. After searching the Internet up and down I found this forum and it lead me to the copy I was looking for. Even happened to be gold graded!! Thanks jovi! So I didn't stop there. I wanted all the ps1 crash games now. So a few months of searching I was able to track down all 4 ps1 crash titles released by naughty-dog. Thanks again Adam!

Sorry for the bad pictures. I will someday attempt to take some museum photos as most of you do but until then here they are.

post-5758-0-09546900-1454951057_thumb.jpeg

post-5758-0-74985500-1454979248_thumb.jpeg

post-5758-0-83704500-1454979293_thumb.jpeg

post-5758-0-48756300-1454979510_thumb.jpeg

post-5758-0-49820700-1454979806_thumb.jpeg

Beautiful games, and all gold too :wow: Haven't seen a gold graded crash collection like this on SGH yet (correct me if there is, but I don't think so). Also PSX yea buddy, best console ^_____^

Nice collection mate :) not buying for keeps jovi ?

Nice story and awesome Crash Bandicoot collection here! The Crash 1 is definitely hot as fu*k! :heat::)

Good Luck with further sealed collecting if you should do so...

Nice mini-collection Derek! You should try and rotate the 3 individual pics to make it look more uniform and easier on the eyes.

PS1 collecting is not getting easier, so kudos on all the Crash games with their gold grades!

Thanks for all the comments guys! Collection started with yours jovi!! And I don't see myself stopping collecting anytime soon. I may slow down a bit after I find a crash bash.

Good luck with the PAL collection! I'd love to see it done! Heard crash one pal is a tough one to find. :/

Like you said, Crash Bandicoot 1 PAL-UK BL is going to be really hard to find!

I don't think there's even confirmation that it came with a factory seal? I've only seen pics of it in shrinkwrap with a HMV sticker.

It's not high on my priority list at the moment so I'll hunt it down sometime in the future, although if one came up in the meantime I'd pounce on it pretty quick :D