Not Nintendo related but there is always a few titles which ive wanted to own from other systems ive played over the years. Xbox360 was one of the most played systems and must of built up a library of around 150 games which i spent a good amount of time playing. Bioshock was one of my favourites and i'm happy to be adding the steelbook edition to my collection. 

26132502_10157651573179616_1839900157_o.jpg

Did you buy these off Auspink? :)

Haven't seen him for awhile..

2 hours ago, GPS said:

Did you buy these off Auspink? :)

Haven't seen him for awhile..

nah i have had these for years but i thought i better take a few photos to include them in the collection, its been six months since i graded anything so thought i better at least post some items to keep active. 

Will try and repost some of my other games i havent got around to since i updated the photos. 

39 minutes ago, GPS said:

You're Zelda collection is looking pretty damn ridiculous!:heat::fap::laugh1:

He'll need to re-name his collection thread "BremZ Zelda Showcase" :P 

Cheers guys! Yeah would be great to see some new stuff @tkc,  my next update is retro and ive been looking forward to sharing for a while, hopefully my new pieces will arrive by next week.  

Cheers mate, yeah could of been my biggest regret not picking that off GP! Id say probably the nicest looking one of the Zelda lot. Yep some tasty titles to add, could be around 6 n64 titles :o

Mule needs to start grading again :post:

22 hours ago, tkC said:

Nice add's Chris, I need to do an update soon! Loving the 90 plus grades :shades: 2018 is the year of the 90 lol 

I can imagine in 10 years time, VGA100 is the accepted norm and we'd all be like...WTF is this VGA95+...VGA95+ = POO.

Awesome graded games you've added, Chris! :good2: High quality as usual... And it always nice to have a look at your collection thread with all these hi-res pics!

Also like all your modern gen games and consoles in 90, 90+, 95 scales. They fit perfect for a good grade! Keep it up. 

Will be interesting to see your next retro update!

The Zelda TP LE tin is pretty nice.. Wasn't that a freebie that came with the first 200 TPs bought at some game store in the UK back at release?

And look at its value now.. Thats some huge rise in price right there :heat:

4 minutes ago, justice said:

Your next retro update will be great Chris. Of course i can say this as i know there will be one of my grails included... :)

ha yes looking forward to it, few items at VGA and then il share :D

1 minute ago, ZeldaFreak said:

The Zelda TP LE tin is pretty nice.. Wasn't that a freebie that came with the first 200 TPs bought at some game store in the UK back at release?

And look at its value now.. Thats some huge rise in price right there :heat:

Yeah HMV in oxford street gave away the tin to the first 200 lucky customers.  I have had 5 tins in total over the years and now another tin is away at VGA at the moment, most have been badly damaged but this one looks just as good as my collection copy so we will see what it comes back like 

You know, its like with anything else released in limited numbers, either as handouts or sold in selected stores..

Many of the items will go to non collectors, and to people who does not care about condition very much, sadly

Thats something I may never understand, if there are only a handful in existence..

Why doesn't non collectors think that "I must be careful with this item. It may be worth a pretty penny someday!!"??

Still, I guess this makes the thrill of the chase even more intriguing and ultimately satisfying

- as you know you have one of only a handful of that item in your possession..

Which imo should be the mindset of a true collector. And that, I think it is, to most :) 

Piled up everything still ungraded and decided to send it all off in one go! So if your wondering why VGA are a week behind you know why :D 

EE55AE10-D401-44D8-ADE3-F429A3F3ACBF.jpeg