wonderwoman

《★》WonderWoman's collection 《★》

Did you say both of those games are away being graded now? It would have been really interesting to see the games side by side from all angles to see just how they've pulled off the reseal!

The more interesting thing will be if UKG or VGA grade this game now or not...wherever she sent the game to, i dont know?

I will post photos from mario

Ok cool. :=)

p.s. post pictures from all sides of the game/box. The cellopane Y-folded sides are the most important pictures we need. :)

you haven't sent these off for grading yet? are you going to return them? maybe stab them a couple of times with a knife and say they arrived like that so he cant scam someone else ;(

Yes, this is such a hardcore scammer this german seller, its not funny anymore. This really pisses me off hard.

sandrik extra warned to buy from this seller...and in the end Wonderwoman bought from him as she didnt see the "missleading sealed games"-thread and so she couldnt know these are reseals..

And yes @Wondermouse, listen to sandrik, he just told you why its a reseal. The Y-folds are definitely not legit at all. If you collect sealed games for many years like we do, you can see this right away, but with your less notion you only have, it is clear you couldnt see this...

p.s. maybe you even bought this Mario Land before sandrik posted the link to this german scammer seller in the misleading thread. I think this was the case really, so yes we couldnt have warned you early enough anyway.

Normally you had to send the game back now to the seller and get back a refund, but it wont be that easy probably to tell all this to the Paypal-people. I dont think they have any notion from german gb games if they were sealed or not....

When did you purchase the game? Surely it's no problem to still get a refund if you bought them recently? I might buy all his games and jump on the box when it arrived and say it came that way and leave him to claim his fake games off insurance, cus that is pretty scummy, I actually almost bought some of these till I saw they were german on the back. Probably pretty pointless tho not hard to make more reseals.

I feel your pain wonderwoman :(

Yes i bought it with pay pal

i have so much to lean :(

My collector heart is broken :(

If it makes you feel any better know that every longer term sealed collector has gotten at least one or a few reseals in his or her day. With me it was a Mike Tyson many years ago and then a Gyromite. You learn what to look for and what the red flags are and unfortunately it's just part of the learning process. It's a piss off for sure but everyone goes through it at some point and you'll be more wary next time. Good luck in your collecting.

I would at least contact Ebay because technically speaking the games he still has listed are counterfeit with the UK seal on them and this could help your case for a refund!

Damn :(

That hurts...but I promised you i will get my money back thats clear...

thats so bad ..why people do that >:-(

Unfortunately when money is involved there is at least a few assholes willing to do anything to make a little more :( Don't let them get you down. You'll get your money back.

It doesnt mater what i must do to get my money back or get this ficker in my hands...;-(

I will inform you what happen next...

I have a original my pal UK super mario and thats legit

The pal uk mario land could be my evidence

and by the way, nobody can proof so far that they are fake to 100%, keep in mind the possibility that they are rare one of a kind´s ... 

Literally EVERYTHING here are just conjectures. Maybe there really were a few german sealed games in circulation back then, and nobody has ever seen them till today. it is a possibility. 

experience, there are no official sources or database. 

And from experience i know, that german gameboy color games already came red strip sealed, so i would say its a possibility that this mario land is legit - as nobody can proof the opposite.

You could get in contact with the seller the friendly and polite way, tell him you want to buy more of his games, this will make him respond to your questions. ask him about the history of the titles and where he got them from, flirt with him. Then analyse his message, compare with his sold items and his ebay history. 

Personally for myself, ive just investigated the seller, and ive found some hints that proof to me he is not a resealer. But its complicated to explain to others now, especially in english.