Sign in to follow this  
jemorgan85

zeros8585's VGA Collection

On 9/2/2017 at 3:24 PM, goldlevelgames said:

Launch a kickstarter!  I'd pay money to see those pics of yours again.

Ha!  What is sad is that I have probably 50-75 gems I have acquired since my last post but can't put up here!

10 hours ago, jemorgan85 said:

Ha!  What is sad is that I have probably 50-75 gems I have acquired since my last post but can't put up here!

Well you could put up a list of these "gems", or use some other image hosting site than PhotoBucket :smoke: 

On 9/4/2017 at 5:13 AM, ZeldaFreak said:

Well you could put up a list of these "gems", or use some other image hosting site than PhotoBucket :smoke: 

Any reason you put "gems" in quotations?  I don't have time right now to take new pictures or transfer all of those pictures over to a new service - perhaps in the future.

Not really. Other than the fact that its video-games and not gemstones.. But they may be gems

Like some über rare one of a kind diamond and ruby video-game disc that does indeed work like a regular disc

Still, I can see how it could be interpreted like a sarcastic statement. Thats really not my intention at all  :smoke: 

Relax, I'm not trying to troll you. I'm just saying that they may be gems. I had some items I saw as gems too :) 

Enjoyed going through your collection again in the revamped 1st page. Do you enjoy any platform collecting the most?

Amazing grades! Did you get charged custom sizes for your Switch games?

Unfortunately,  yes.  I asked them when Vita and Switch will be made VS3 and they said "when they receive the vast majority of items".  Doesn't really make sense, especially when the amount of material being used for the case is the same as a 3DS game.

Thats a shame, until they class the Switch as standard i will hold back sending them, im sure a lot are the same. hopefully they will come to their senses!