Sign in to follow this  
jemorgan85

jemorgan85's VGA Collection

On 7/11/2018 at 8:37 AM, aeiko said:

Nice mate i have the whole set but not graded, I might just keep my favourites and sell the rest, tempted to get my gold and silver mario graded, do you have those? I also have a few misprint and signed amiibo which im not sure what to do with lol

Yes, I have a Gold Mario 90 and a Silver Mario 95.

You could have the misprints graded, but I would verify if they would deduct on the grade or simply just call it a variant.

On 7/9/2018 at 6:40 AM, jonebone said:

Nice Bart vs. Space Mutants on NES.  Seems out of place in that post, don't suppose you'd want to trade it right ;)

Probably not, though I do like that Kirby 64 90.

On 7/13/2018 at 3:52 AM, BremZ said:

Great collection! You should resize your photos so you can fit a few on each row, maybe a amiibo section.. if you need any help drop me a message. :good2:

One day I am going to rephotograph everything.  I am a little OCD about having things all uniform, as I am sure most of us are considering the ridiculous tens of thousands of dollars we spend on putting video games in plastic cases to never be played ;p

On 7/13/2018 at 8:52 AM, BremZ said:

Great collection! You should resize your photos so you can fit a few on each row, maybe a amiibo section.. if you need any help drop me a message. :good2:

for sure you should organise this into rows and sections