Jovi_seph

Jovi_Seph's Collection

72 posts in this topic

Thanks bud :) only need 17 more games to have all NTSC-US squaresoft/squareenix games for ps1/ps2 :)!

One of my all time favorite games growing up, finally got my hands on a nice copy! ^___^

post-2813-0-08341100-1435623031_thumb.png

Thats some hot gold-graded shite matey! Congrats on that CRASH! :heat::friends:

Thanks Startyde, I'm happy with how my collection is going, it's taking time to grow, but I'm in no rush to buy everything just yet. That way things would just be boring! Waiting for the right titles at the right condition and price is key! :) I'm looking to send off my first batch of 10 games to VGA, but I'm having a very difficult time deciding which games to send ;(

One of your best additions ever Jovi! Thats one really nice special piece of game-history! :good:

A must-have title for US-sealed game collectors, as well as Chrono Trigger! :)

Thanks Jus, I'm very excited about this one :D It really pushes me to complete the last bit of this collection :)

Thanks Jus :D one of my favorites :)!! And yes they will be sent out soon, as soon as I save some $$$ :)!

So many GREAT 'heavyweight' Squaresoft / Square Enix titles here!

I absolutely love your copies of Final Fantasy X-2 International (+ Last Mission), Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy Anthology, Final Fantasy Chronocles, Xenogears, and Dragon Quest VIII (w / Final Fantasy XII Demo)! :D

I look forward to seeing these beauties VGA graded -- I hope for the best grades for you! :)

FF VII Black Label Misprint Y-Fold

New addition/upgrade :)

Good stuff man! I just moved my FFX save over to the PS4 and did the lightning dodging on my second try, I couldn't believe it, now I just need someone to do the chocobo race for me so I don't break my TV, lol.

Thanks bro!!! I already platinum it haha. I found the lightning dodge the hardest even though I did it on my 3rd try. Chocobo race wasn't that bad, didn't take me more than 20mins if I'm not mistaken, but it's very frustrating lol. Worst case if you can't beat it share play me and I'll do it for you :D

Thanks man :)! And crash my favorite part of my collection :wow: I need a few more crash titles and a replacement for my crash 2 ;(

Some NEW Editions have been added, new pictures, and also the Collections has been sorted out and organized :D ENJOY! Also, more games on the way  :dance3:  :dance4:

Yayayayayay :cuddle: it's coming along :)! I can see the end of the tunnel for my squaresoft/squareenix ps1+PS2 collection, it's near :wow: thanks Julian :cuddle: