Jovi_seph

Jovi_Seph's Collection

72 posts in this topic

I really enjoy your collection mate .... You definitely know what you want and have the right direction to your goals... 

I am looking forward to see it grow . Congrats !

Thanks Val! It's getting along slowly! And yes retro I love me some Japanese game covers, they always do it for me :)

As it seems, this will be the ultimate Playstation rpg-collection here sooner or later! Looks pretty good already! If i was you, then i would put all the pictures you have in different posts atm, together in the very first post of your collection-thread, because so people can see all your games at once and the overview is better in general. :)

Congrats on your latest adds!

Thanks for the suggestion Justice, thats a very good idea, I will do that :) And I appreciate it :) It will keep on growing!!

I forgot to ask - are you selling your Secret of Evermore and Zelda in order to change the direction of your collection or are you trying to get higher graded copies?

Well they are my odd games out of my collection. So yea I'm selling them in order to fund some more ps1 and ps2 games ^___^ I will go back to nintendo later down the line even though I do have a handful of sealed zelda and systems, and I will want higher copies of them when that time happens.

One small add, more to come ^____^ need me some more crash and naughty dog loving ;) stay tuned!

post-2813-0-71966100-1425616237_thumb.jpg

Some ads! FFIV is not too fortunate in it's condition, but it will do as a placeholder for now! Also updated front page.

post-2813-0-06175900-1428965003_thumb.jpeg

post-2813-0-53318800-1428965008_thumb.jpeg

post-2813-0-20127300-1428965015_thumb.jpg

post-2813-0-58921400-1428965021_thumb.jpg

Great games Jovi FFIX for me is still the best in the series (nice gold grades too)

Thanks a lot guys! I'm happy with what I have so far, my next step is to present it better, and to start sending things off to get graded! 

Very nice stuff, I think we have a lot of the same favorites! I like the FF's from over seas, is the 10 & 10-2 japanese? actually, i see that it is, I like them.

Thanks Liz! FFX is UK release, FFX-2 is JAP!

Nice adds Jovi!!!

You should try and get the FFX UK first print release however. Would fit perfectly in your huge rpg-collection! :)

Thanks Jus! I will try that :)! Ive got a special ps1 game coming in by the end of the week or early next >:) Something I've wanted for a long while now.

Some great pieces here keep it up :)