Jovi_seph

Jovi_Seph's Collection

Looks great J-Seph! I especially am interested in viewing your collection because we appear to have the same goals. Very nice finds considering the length of time you've been collecting. Keep it up!

I can definitely see that you have a great direction and have very specific goals on this collection ... It is already looking Amazing. 

Thanks for sharing !

Thanks a lot guys, I appreciate the comments!! :) I'll keep this thread updating frequently. 

Also I may start sending them to VGA soon enough  :clap:

Nice Square- Square Enix Collection. Are you trying to collect all Square- Enix games for PS1?

Thanks a lot guys, I appreciate the comments!! :) I'll keep this thread updating frequently. 

Also I may start sending them to VGA soon enough  :clap:

Nice Square- Square Enix Collection. Are you trying to collect all Square- Enix games for PS1?

Thanks :) and yes primarily squaresoft/enix/square-enix, but I may branch out bit by bit as other things also are attracting my attention ^____^

Thanks Seph :) I plan on grading them after the collection builds up a bit more. Most of them are in great condition, minus 2 or so which need to be upgraded :) But yes, grading them is definitely something that I will be looking into in the next coming months. 

a couple more ads nothing crazy. If your wondering, I placed all my games in a protective plastic sleeves so thats why you will notice plastics over all of them. 

This is the kind of games I loved to play back when I had a lot of time on my hands nowadays it's a bit of destiny and a couple of Indy's now and then. Great collection man some fantastic games you got

Really nice adds! On a side note, how did you manage to acquire the Dissidia Final Fantasy game?? I think it was a part of the 20th anniversary edition of the slim and lite but I may be wrong. It looks amazing anyway and as a PSP collector, it's easily the best-looking piece of your collection for me

Retro me and you are on the same boat haha. I love alot of these titles. Also I too play destiny on my free time haha. And thanks rajani :D the dissidia foil cover is one of my favorites too, beautiful art cover and displays great, and I bouht it a while ago off line :) thanks guys!

A few ads, nothing crazy, although I do love my 20th Anniversary PS4 :D Thanks Adam for PE2 and Dark Cloud 2. Also have some more games/systems incoming in the next couple of days, weeks. Don't mind the extra plastic sleeve the games are in, just for protection. And my tactics has a giant crack on the front ;( need a replacement soon ;(

I got it from eBay (the one that was 200) I got it for cheaper though, but I'm quite dissatisfied with it. Unfortunately he didn't mention a tugging and ugly patch left behind after a sticker was removed.. So I'm actually looking to buy another one, this one is just a placeholder. I told him he should really mention that to collectors.. Or should have noted it in the listing. And yes.love the saga frontier cover ^___^