VGA

Welcome to Sealed Game Heaven

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Sealed Game Heaven, the internet's #1 forum devoted to Sealed Video Game collectors! You’ll find that this is a place where many fellow sealed collectors will not only show and discuss sealed games, but also partake in the buying, selling & trading of both sealed and unsealed games. At SGH we don’t discriminate against any of the big 3 companies or PAL / NTSC, rather we enjoy discussion about games from all the consoles and eras (Modern, Vintage; Atari & Sega; Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft). To view and use our community, you must become a member. This is a simple free process & once done you’ll gain access to:

- Our Game Sale & Trade Boards.
- Sealed Game Databases from Every Console.
- Information on Seal Types, Styles & Variants for both NTSC and PAL.
- Frequent updates on both Pal and NTSC Sealed Game Listing’s.
- Confirmation & Evidence in relation to Factory Seals & Reseals.
- VGA Discussion Forum & Guides for your First Submissions.
- What is a Game Worth? Well simply join and ask in our game value sub section.

Happy Hunting!

All new accounts will be validated by our admins within 24-48 hours :)

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Jovi_Seph's Collection

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   a.rajani97

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:23 PM

Really nice adds! On a side note, how did you manage to acquire the Dissidia Final Fantasy game?? I think it was a part of the 20th anniversary edition of the slim and lite but I may be wrong. It looks amazing anyway and as a PSP collector, it's easily the best-looking piece of your collection for me

#22 OFFLINE   Jovi_seph

Posted 09 November 2014 - 01:23 PM

Retro me and you are on the same boat haha. I love alot of these titles. Also I too play destiny on my free time haha. And thanks rajani :D the dissidia foil cover is one of my favorites too, beautiful art cover and displays great, and I bouht it a while ago off line :) thanks guys!

#23 OFFLINE   Jovi_seph

Posted 08 February 2015 - 11:06 PM

A few ads, nothing crazy, although I do love my 20th Anniversary PS4 :D Thanks Adam for PE2 and Dark Cloud 2. Also have some more games/systems incoming in the next couple of days, weeks. Don't mind the extra plastic sleeve the games are in, just for protection. And my tactics has a giant crack on the front ;( need a replacement soon ;(

#24 OFFLINE   zeros8585

• Collection

Posted 09 February 2015 - 12:44 AM

Where did you end up getting the Chrono Cross?

Love the Saga Frontier cover.

#25 OFFLINE   Jovi_seph

Posted 09 February 2015 - 01:11 AM

I got it from eBay (the one that was 200) I got it for cheaper though, but I'm quite dissatisfied with it. Unfortunately he didn't mention a tugging and ugly patch left behind after a sticker was removed.. So I'm actually looking to buy another one, this one is just a placeholder. I told him he should really mention that to collectors.. Or should have noted it in the listing. And yes.love the saga frontier cover ^___^

#26 OFFLINE   Val

• Collection

Posted 09 February 2015 - 10:04 AM

I really enjoy your collection mate .... You definitely know what you want and have the right direction to your goals... 

I am looking forward to see it grow . Congrats !

#27 OFFLINE   RetroGameNerd

• Collection
  • Regional Focus:PAL, JAP

Posted 09 February 2015 - 10:30 AM

some more dragon quest nice one. don't know why but Japanese covers always look better :good2:

#28 OFFLINE   Jovi_seph

Posted 09 February 2015 - 11:56 AM

Thanks Val! It's getting along slowly! And yes retro I love me some Japanese game covers, they always do it for me :)

#29 OFFLINE   justice

• Collection

Posted 09 February 2015 - 04:42 PM

As it seems, this will be the ultimate Playstation rpg-collection here sooner or later! Looks pretty good already! If i was you, then i would put all the pictures you have in different posts atm, together in the very first post of your collection-thread, because so people can see all your games at once and the overview is better in general. :)

Congrats on your latest adds!

#30 OFFLINE   Jovi_seph

Posted 09 February 2015 - 06:16 PM

Thanks for the suggestion Justice, thats a very good idea, I will do that :) And I appreciate it :) It will keep on growing!!

#31 OFFLINE   zeros8585

• Collection

Posted 09 February 2015 - 11:03 PM

I forgot to ask - are you selling your Secret of Evermore and Zelda in order to change the direction of your collection or are you trying to get higher graded copies?

#32 OFFLINE   Jovi_seph

Posted 09 February 2015 - 11:06 PM

Well they are my odd games out of my collection. So yea I'm selling them in order to fund some more ps1 and ps2 games ^___^ I will go back to nintendo later down the line even though I do have a handful of sealed zelda and systems, and I will want higher copies of them when that time happens.

#33 OFFLINE   Jovi_seph

Posted 06 March 2015 - 04:31 AM

One small add, more to come ^____^ need me some more crash and naughty dog loving ;) stay tuned!

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_20150305_232243.JPG

#34 OFFLINE   Jovi_seph

Posted 13 April 2015 - 10:45 PM

Some ads! FFIV is not too fortunate in it's condition, but it will do as a placeholder for now! Also updated front page.

Attached Thumbnails

• 7648.jpeg
  • 7662.jpeg
  • VZM.IMG_20150413_183840-2.jpg
  • VZM.IMG_20150413_184013.jpg

#35 OFFLINE   RetroGameNerd

• Collection
  • Regional Focus:PAL, JAP

Posted 14 April 2015 - 03:45 AM

Great games Jovi FFIX for me is still the best in the series (nice gold grades too)

#36 OFFLINE   Jovi_seph

Posted 14 April 2015 - 10:52 AM

Thanks retro :)!

#37 OFFLINE   Jovi_seph

Posted 15 April 2015 - 12:01 PM

Small add

Attached Thumbnails

• tmp_3689-DSC_0288-654122932.JPG

#38 OFFLINE   justice

• Collection

Posted 15 April 2015 - 04:09 PM

Really great games Jovi! Very fuc*ing nice! Congrats! :good2: :friends: