1Upped

1Upped Neo Geo Pocket Color collection

46 posts in this topic

#21---Shanghai mini---I couldnt tell you a thing about this game---ive tried to learn it but it just doesnt make sense :/

2AE812A2-CC1A-4E8E-B700-7B831986B0A1_zps

Sick gold grades u get there always! The Bust-a-move is such an epic sweet piece. :D - congrats on your latest games! :fistbump:

#24---Crush Roller---one of my favorite games for the system---kind of like pacman with a paint brush :D

86E8F179-82A7-4B95-A2C9-DF113C932C4F_zps

#26---Neo Geo Cup 98 Plus Color---the best sports title for the system with the worst name and box art---too bad on the latter too as this was a super fun sports title :(

B3D7C394-2AA8-4B15-863E-B8C093AA956A_zps

#28---Fatal Fury First Contact---another reason this is the best fighter system for portable fighters...ever :D

E6876442-AB63-480F-93EA-2B8DE1FE14FE_zps

#29----And finally, SNK Gals Fighters (double plural lol)---I love the pink box---super impossible to find sealed and a great fighter---29 out of the 30 in the set---hope you enjoyed a little known title of games from portable history :)

A64FE80C-0678-4433-8C4C-96322A98E932-126

BA22FF41-B765-4C64-8400-A8E53FFE9984_zps

Thanks for the comments guys :)---I'm not sure where to go in regards to portable---already have VB---I may continue to focus on NES for awhile now and get that going again---this was a fun set and I may actually go for a European set as well 

Wanted to bump this thread because the collection is absolutely legendary. What an amazing time at the turn of the century when snk made a system to tackle Nintendo. Too bad the big N pulled Pokemon out of theit sleeve. Still, what a library in such a short time. Up their with Dreamcast as a high ration gem game system.

Love it when old threads like this gets dug up every so often. Super hot collection and very well laid out. Like it how you have short comments/reviews on all of them! :D

Wow---it's been a little while since I posted in this thread--here is an upgraded Magical Drop Pocket, and, the final game in my NTSC complete collection. I actually got it sometime back, and am not sure why it was so difficult to find as I'm sure it was popular. It's a great game, much like the first. Probably my third favorite behind MS1 and Match of the Millenium. This is a really fun, inexpensive set of games that really do hold up pretty well, and an actual possible set to complete. So there you have it! 30 of 30 NTSC NEO GEO Pocket set. Nice to see you all again :)101E98D1-AD68-4A9C-83F2-20961FE0D872_zps

0C6156D8-B5F5-4207-BBE7-6056F89B718E_zps

Congrats on the complete set and thanks for sharing the final piece of the missing link! Kudos to this mighty effort, great bunch of games and art pieces. :hero2: