Guest Whisky

Whisky's Sealed Playstation Madness

129 posts in this topic

he is a piece of shit, and you all obviously dont know that he is a scammer and resealer. So what is the point here now? so we keep every scammer in here because he "is a cool guy"? wow sounds great, that makes our hobby saver. 

retards 

If he was a scammer and resealer, then he wouldnt own a VGA collection himself. He had great VGA games to show here in the forum. All the psx- and Crash Bandicoot fans and collectors would love to see his games. And yes, he is a serious collector and very nice guy. :)

he is a piece of shit, and you all obviously dont know that he is a scammer and resealer. So what is the point here now? so we keep every scammer in here because he "is a cool guy"? wow sounds great, that makes our hobby saver. 

retards 

EXACTLY .

he got banned for selling reseal .. that is a valid reason for being banned... IDIOT HIM ..

also , he admitted selling reseals to me and has plenty of pictures and information about resealed ps1 games .. i asked him to help others and share all his info on these reseals .. he refused to help .. 

not many people get banned from this forum , we are actually a lot more lenient than most other forums .. but people that sell reseals have no place here ..

Haha seems I have found my answer! Just would have liked to see his collection. That's all!