Guest Whisky

Whisky's Sealed Playstation Madness

125 posts in this topic

I love it when collectors say nothing special ... And then boom you see grails like Oddworld and Resident Evil Gaiden .

Great additions mate ! Congrats !!

nice new games matey :good:

did you finally manage to sell all your other games including the crash bandicoot ???

when are you gonna do the ps1 reseal guide ??? 

I've been a collector for many years, and have gotten accustomed to being among some of the most dedicated collectors at the top of the proverbial food-chain, so not many things impress me anymore - However, I will say that Whisky's PS1 collection does indeed impress, and is very nicely presented too! There are some very nice titles displayed here, and one of the best Resident Evil PlayStation sets I have seen in a long while!

It's also great that you have expanded your collecting from just collecting Crash Bandicoot and Resident Evil titles. I can not see a single "filler" title amongst the PS1 games, and every title there should be on every PS1 collector's wishlist!

It's also great that you have expanded your collecting from just collecting Crash Bandicoot and Resident Evil titles. 

You forgot about Spyro :nono:

Thats some hot shite mate, even for me as a Nintendo collector (however, im also collecting some special pieces non-nintendo as u know) ! Devil May Cry, fuc*ing rules! This version looks epic with a tear-strip even and the written word "CAPCOM" on the front cover right corner below. Damness! I really love it hard! :heat::)

One of the best ps2 sealed pieces i have ever seen so far! Congrats matey! :good:

What happened to this guy??? I apparently missed seeing an awesome collection!

I still have contact with the guy! He got banned here for shitty reasons! Very sad! I have him on skype however. Good collectors friend, great guy! :)

he is a piece of shit, and you all obviously dont know that he is a scammer and resealer. So what is the point here now? so we keep every scammer in here because he "is a cool guy"? wow sounds great, that makes our hobby saver. 

retards 

If he was a scammer and resealer, then he wouldnt own a VGA collection himself. He had great VGA games to show here in the forum. All the psx- and Crash Bandicoot fans and collectors would love to see his games. And yes, he is a serious collector and very nice guy. :)

he is a piece of shit, and you all obviously dont know that he is a scammer and resealer. So what is the point here now? so we keep every scammer in here because he "is a cool guy"? wow sounds great, that makes our hobby saver. 

retards 

EXACTLY .

he got banned for selling reseal .. that is a valid reason for being banned... IDIOT HIM ..

also , he admitted selling reseals to me and has plenty of pictures and information about resealed ps1 games .. i asked him to help others and share all his info on these reseals .. he refused to help .. 

not many people get banned from this forum , we are actually a lot more lenient than most other forums .. but people that sell reseals have no place here ..

Haha seems I have found my answer! Just would have liked to see his collection. That's all!