VGA

Welcome to Sealed Game Heaven

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Sealed Game Heaven, the internet's #1 forum devoted to Sealed Video Game collectors! You’ll find that this is a place where many fellow sealed collectors will not only show and discuss sealed games, but also partake in the buying, selling & trading of both sealed and unsealed games. At SGH we don’t discriminate against any of the big 3 companies or PAL / NTSC, rather we enjoy discussion about games from all the consoles and eras (Modern, Vintage; Atari & Sega; Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft). To view and use our community, you must become a member. This is a simple free process & once done you’ll gain access to:

- Our Game Sale & Trade Boards.
- Sealed Game Databases from Every Console.
- Information on Seal Types, Styles & Variants for both NTSC and PAL.
- Frequent updates on both Pal and NTSC Sealed Game Listing’s.
- Confirmation & Evidence in relation to Factory Seals & Reseals.
- VGA Discussion Forum & Guides for your First Submissions.
- What is a Game Worth? Well simply join and ask in our game value sub section.

Happy Hunting!

All new accounts will be validated by our admins within 24-48 hours :)

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

A little sample of things to come!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Gemini-Phoenix

Δίδυμοι-Φοίνικες

• 6,539 posts
  • eBay
  • Collection
  • Regional Focus:PAL, NTSC-U/C

Posted 28 January 2009 - 04:19 AM

Just a little something to get your juices flowing and to whet your appetite! Enjoy!

Posted Image

For a larger view, click HERE!

This is just a fraction of the tastiest sealed PlayStation games in my collection! Many many more to follow in the near future! All games above are factory sealed PAL versions, complete with PlayStation tear strip! :good3:

• Blood Omen: Legacy Of Kain
  • Bloody Roar
  • Bomberman Fantasy Race
  • Brahma Force
  • Breath Of Fire III
  • Bubble Bobble Featuring Rainbow Islands
  • Capcom Vs SNK Millennium Fight 2000 Pro
  • Clock Tower
  • Command & Conquer: Retaliation
  • Dancing Stage: Disney Mix
  • Darkstalkers III
  • Descent II
  • Discworld Noir
  • Dragon Valor
  • Earthworm Jim II
  • Felony 11-79
  • Firo & Klawd
  • G Darius
  • Grandia
  • Guilty Gear
  • Harvest Moon: Back To Nature
  • Jade Cocoon
  • MegaMan X3
  • MegaMan X5
  • MegaMan X6
  • MegaMan Battle & Chase
  • MegaMan Legends
  • MegaMan Legends II
  • Monster Rancher
  • No One Can Stop Mr Domino
  • Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus
  • Power Diggerz
  • Street Fighter Aplha: Warriors Dreams
  • Strider II
  • Suikoden
  • Team Buddies
  • The Misadventures Of Tron Bonne
  • Theme Hospital
  • Tombi II
  • Vandal Hearts II
  • Vib Ribbon
  • Virtual Kasparov

#2 OFFLINE   Sammelhammel

• Collection

Posted 28 January 2009 - 08:03 AM

for me as PS collector a dream...

thanks for sharing.

Reminds me, that I have to make pics...

#3 OFFLINE   Gemini-Phoenix

Δίδυμοι-Φοίνικες

• 6,539 posts
  • eBay
  • Collection

Posted 03 February 2009 - 02:43 PM

I have about fifty-sixty more sealed PlayStation games, although the rest of the collection isn't as exciting as these. I will admit I did go through a phase of buying a lot of the really cheap common games you see sealed on eBay all of the time, and at one point I even considered an Army Men games sub-collection! Lol

#4 OFFLINE   Sammelhammel

• Collection

Posted 03 February 2009 - 03:39 PM

if you give up the PS collection....just let me know :lol2:
I'm interested in some of them :rtfm:

#5 OFFLINE   Gemini-Phoenix

Δίδυμοι-Φοίνικες

• 6,539 posts
  • eBay
  • Collection

Posted 03 February 2009 - 04:05 PM

Are we still on about Army Men games? Lol!

There's a few games in that pic above that are simply amazing to own. MegaMan III; Vandal Hearts II, Blood Omen; Breath Of Fire III; Clock Tower; Discworld Noir; Earthworm Jim II; And Tombi II are my favourites! They really are my pride & joy and what my entire collection is built around! It's games like those that make you proud to be a sealed game collector!

#6 OFFLINE   Sammelhammel

• Collection

Posted 03 February 2009 - 04:15 PM

just need Suikoden
Clock Tower and Discworld Noir would also be nice
You can keep the rest :rtfm:

#7 OFFLINE   Shoopuff1020

Posted 03 February 2009 - 05:08 PM

Tasty samples. :rtfm:
sweet collection you got there.

#8 OFFLINE   DarkSol

• eBay
  • Collection
  • Regional Focus:NTSC-U/C

Posted 03 February 2009 - 05:15 PM

That suikoden is a pure sex. I bet Hardy is sweating already. :lol2:

#9 OFFLINE   Sammelhammel

• Collection

Posted 03 February 2009 - 05:29 PM

That suikoden is a pure sex. I bet Hardy is sweating already. :lol2:

pfff....just one drop :grin:

#10 OFFLINE   Gemini-Phoenix

Δίδυμοι-Φοίνικες

• 6,539 posts
  • eBay
  • Collection

Posted 04 February 2009 - 02:29 AM

That suikoden is a pure sex.

Really? If these games were women, it wouldn't be my first choice. I'd rather go for Blood Omen, Breath Of Fire III, or Tombi II

Some of these games are quite nice because they are very early releases which have the full cover artwork before they changed the design to feature the black banner at the bottom. I can't say i'm too fond of the old style either with the black banner at the side (Blood Omen; MegaMan III; Street Fighter Alpha), but the other full-cover games are quite nice (Bubble Bobble; Decent II; Earthworm Jim II; Firo & Klawd; And of course Suikoden)

Some of these do have their flaws though. For example, Bubble Bobble has a small crack in the case, and there's one or two games where the discs inside have become loose. I also just discovered that Street Fighter Alpha has a slit in the bottom of the cellophane which I didn't notice a few months ago when I bought it from Castlevania4ever, so that'll be going up for auction soon if anyone is interested. MegaMan Legends was also sold recently due to less than perfect cellophane condition. I also sold a sealed copy of Kula World a while ago for the same reason, which looking back I think may have been a bit hasty

#11 OFFLINE   Sepeh

Posted 04 February 2009 - 09:30 AM

Suikoden is definitely on the top. I would rank it number one in that picture. I wish that I had bought it when it was offered on that last board..

Mega Man X3 is maybe the rarest one? This is the first time I see it in factory sealed condition and the used copies don't pop that often on eBay compared to other games.

#12 OFFLINE   Sammelhammel

• Collection

Posted 04 February 2009 - 01:32 PM

Suikoden is definitely on the top. I would rank it number one in that picture. I wish that I had bought it when it was offered on that last board..

Mega Man X3 is maybe the rarest one? This is the first time I see it in factory sealed condition and the used copies don't pop that often on eBay compared to other games.

I can make you a pic of my MM X3 too...so you have seen the game twice :lol2:

I don't know which game in UK is the rarest one from this pic, but I can tell that I have seen Tombi 2 and Breath of Fire III maybe twice at ebay.
Bubble Bobble and Blood Omen just once.
I would say the rarest in Germany would be the three games which I mentioned before: Suikoden, Clock Tower and Discworld

Can you have a look which languages are on the back of these games? Just english or also German?

Cheers

#13 OFFLINE   Gemini-Phoenix

Δίδυμοι-Φοίνικες

• 6,539 posts
  • eBay
  • Collection

Posted 04 February 2009 - 03:29 PM

I will admit, i've seen a few other copies of Breath Of Fire, but they've been the Spanish / Greek versions, as seems to be teh case with a lot of PAL Front Mission III's and Star Ocean II's that appear. I've seen a handful of sealed Bubble Bobble's, so they're not all that rare. I would guess that a lot of the sealed PlayStation games you own SH are in fact the German versions, whereas mine tend to be either UK versions or copies which feature multiple languages on the back, where English is the primary. My Suikoden is 100% English, but Discworld Noir and Clock Tower are English / Italian / Spanish

As for the other games, I must say that I have not seen most of them in this condition other than the copies in your collection SH. I know you have a few games that are the same as I have, albeit the German versions of them with the USK logo on the front / back

#14 OFFLINE   punkhol

Posted 27 September 2009 - 03:13 AM

:good2: I would own any of them in a heart beat even if I already own some of them :good2:
Tombi 2 now thats superb :a030: I also like Team Buddies.G-P I would love to see the
rest of your PS1 games :good2: I think nearly all sealed PS1 games are exciting..oh except
for those horrible platinum/budget copies. Ahhh very nice :)

#15 OFFLINE   mballi

• Collection

Posted 03 June 2011 - 06:30 PM

HHHHEEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOO!!!!

I could not make out the pics of your ps1 games in your room of doom thread and now i see this :wow2:

And must say you have some very very sexy games:-)

tronne bonne
theme park
tombi 2 vandal hearts 2
suikoden
monster rancher
bubble bobble
and the CLOCK TOWER!!!!!!

pure amazing games here

you also have c&c retaliation which is great :good2:

and the rare full covers too - megaman,bubble bobble,street fighter,earthworm jim 2(mint??) and blood omen (which i take is the uk version)!!!

Great to see these all together

Now i would love to se the rest of the ps1 collection too(now matter how you think the games are!!!!)

Pics please :pictures:

#16 OFFLINE   Gemini-Phoenix

Δίδυμοι-Φοίνικες

• 6,539 posts
  • eBay
  • Collection

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:13 PM

HHHHEEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOO!!!!

Long time, no see! It's been a while!

I could not make out the pics of your ps1 games in your room of doom thread and now i see this :wow2:

And must say you have some very very sexy games:-)

This is just a selection of the better titles, some of which I no longer own as I sold them due to having damaged cases or significantly damaged seal (MegaMan Legends and Street Fighter Alpha I know I sold shortly after taking this pic). I still own most of them though. Plus, this pic was taken a very long time ago, and I have received several other tasty games since then, including the very coveted Grand Theft Auto Collector's Edition with gold cover & soudtrack CD!

theme park

I don't own Theme Park mate. That's Theme Hospital you see, which I no longer own a sealed copy of as my nephew went on a bit of a rampage and opened several of my games, including Suikoden, Vib Ribbon, and C&C Retaliation. Luckily they were the only four before he was stopped, but I was truly gutted when I found out. I was compensated, but that doesn't undo the damage which was done, and I dread to think how much worse it could've been had he not been caught in time! Suppose it's my fault for leaving them lying around stacked up after taking photo's I guess :(

tombi 2
vandal hearts 2
suikoden
monster rancher
bubble bobble
and the CLOCK TOWER!!!!!!

Surprisingly, these were amongst some of the first games I bought and kept sealed. I remember paying only £15 for Clock Tower at a time when nobody seemed to want to know. Obviously the second game was never released here, and the first didn't start to rise in value until after the third game was released here for the PS2. One of those lucky finds I guess.

and the rare full covers too - megaman,bubble bobble,street fighter,earthworm jim 2(mint??) and blood omen (which i take is the uk version)!!!

As far as I remember, I sold Street Fighter Alpha to Hardy some time ago. Yes, Earthworm Jim 2 is as mint as the day it was manufactured, ad yes, Blood Omen is the UK release not a European release. Bubble Bobble has a minor crack in the case, but I kept this as an exception to the rule as it would be nigh on impossible to replace with a better example for a decent price. Likewise, my GTA CE has a minor crack, but I keep it because it's so rare!

Now i would love to se the rest of the ps1 collection too(now matter how you think the games are!!!!)

Lol. The rest is just a load of crap mate. Army Men games, Rayman games, obscure Capcom games which I doubt anyone has ever heard of etc... Pales in comparison to the games shown in that pic above

Maybe I will get around to it at some point. Mind you, how many years have I been saying that? ;)

#17 OFFLINE   Sanna

• Collection

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:15 PM

:wow:
Excellent games, only the best! MM X3 and X5. :heat:

#18 OFFLINE   Gemini-Phoenix

Δίδυμοι-Φοίνικες

• 6,539 posts
  • eBay
  • Collection

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:21 PM

:wow:
Excellent games, only the best! MM X3 and X5. :heat:

MegaMan X3 is by far one of my favourites, along with Tombi II, Clock Tower, and Earthworm Jim 2. Shame I am missing MegaMan X4, and I would really like to have MegaMan Legends back as well someday

#19 OFFLINE   loser

Posted 04 June 2011 - 09:02 AM

This forum is really full of insane collections !
Happily i found a link on another forum :)

#20 OFFLINE   Gemini-Phoenix

Δίδυμοι-Φοίνικες

• 6,539 posts
  • eBay
  • Collection

Posted 04 November 2014 - 12:12 PM

It would appear that I don't seem to have a PS1 collection thread. That is such a shame, as I have added quite a few new grails since this picture was taken (Pandemonium 2, for instance)

MMX3 is certainly the pride of my PS1 collection, although amongst so many rare games it's difficult to pick a favourite! So many special memories of last-second bidding wars and the ecstatic feeling when you win something like Blood Omen or Breath Of Fire III after years of searching!