Gamesgaryjp

Gamesgaryjp's PS2 Sealed PAL Collection

81 posts in this topic

Gigawing for PS2… ! I was not even aware that was released for PS2 . Fantastic game!

And Raiden franchise…. Just a classic !

Congrats on your great additions !!

Cheers PEPZ!

Yes, Giga Wing is a classic, DC classic i might add. You cant go far wrong with raiden either :cuddle:

Cheers Val!

I think we got AOE for the Xbox, im sure ive seen it before.

Val means a PS2 version that was published by Microsoft, opposed to Konami. I also believe it has a red-ish brown cover, whereas ours is mostly blue & white with a picture of three kings

Cheers Val!

I think we got AOE for the Xbox, im sure ive seen it before.

Val means a PS2 version that was published by Microsoft, opposed to Konami. I also believe it has a red-ish brown cover, whereas ours is mostly blue & white with a picture of three kings

You are the best “Pancho” translator any Pancho could have …. Thats exactly what I meant .

I remember it was one of the hardest games to obtain .

If I was to collect PS2 that will be my first objective in my collection as I love those obscure , deleted from range early and rare first releases/prints.

2 more 505 titles to the collection, and 2 JRPG's to boot.

Magna Carta UKG 90 & Stella Deus UKG 90+ :wow2:

post-1242-0-15788600-1360618696_thumb.jpg

post-1242-0-54290400-1360618769_thumb.jpg

Update time again, 3 pretty big deals for me to be honest, first time ive seen a Kessen II in a black case, it has a clear strip. Portal Runner i couldnt even find a sealed copy for reference, same with all the old 3DO titles. Resi Evil is my biggest and best add so far, in immaculate condition!

post-1242-0-78822200-1360843837_thumb.jpg

post-1242-0-87292100-1360843884_thumb.jpg

post-1242-0-44758400-1360843921_thumb.jpg

wow gary, nice titles. You find them all on ebay? When i found the last games on my want list i will start to collect ps2 again a bit :wow:

Resident Evil X : Code Veronica…. WOW !

Very impressive as always !! Are you going for a full set ?

wow gary, nice titles. You find them all on ebay? When i found the last games on my want list i will start to collect ps2 again a bit :wow:

No ebay, i got these from a private contact ;)

Cheers dude :cuddle:

Cheers peeps :cuddle:

@val. Theres 1 thing stopping me from getting a full black case set and it starts with a 'K' :lol:

You will have to be extremely lucky to find games like ;

Track & Field

Gradius III IV

7 Blades

Ring of Red

Shadow of Memories

But since you found the Age of Empires II, I guess anything is possible!

Yeah, thats why im not setting myself any kind of full set target with black cases, i will collect them as and when i see them. I mean, there must be a few hundred black cased titles, as its all of 2000, 2001 and most of 2002 they came this way so this hobby will be a long ongoing project :good2:

One ive forgot to add, im waiting for a Konami one in the mail but its been a week so im guessing thats fucking lost :cry:

post-1242-0-13629400-1361390905_thumb.jpg

Bloody royal mail lost a Konami ps2 black case, been a month now so its long gone :cry:

It was only ESPN National Hockey Night, but still a nice add all the same :(

This is the only add ive bought for the ps2 for a couple of weeks, been nothing about really asides from overpriced buy it nows. Im very happy to add this one to the collection, my second favourite GTA behind III :wow2:

post-1242-0-49254400-1362854253_thumb.jpg

Another small update, not much around these days, all far too expensive BIN's. This Baldur's Gate went unnoticed due to poor listing, less than a tenner all in, and the 3 getaways were £2 each all in :wow:

post-1242-0-06312800-1363983319_thumb.jpg

post-1242-0-14512700-1363983357_thumb.jpg

Absolutely lovely PS2 collection mate,

can´t believe i haven´t commented here yet (even though i come in very often to look at the titles) :)

I like the way you are focusing mostly on the original black cases, which do look very very sexy.

my favs are Baldurs Gate, Jade Cocoon 2, Fur fighters and the very rare Age of Empires 2

Thanks aaron :friends:

Yeah i was dead lucky with that Age of Empires II, asked someone if they had any more black cases and they had that and Time Crisis II. I love the Fur Fighters aswell, but my favourite has to be Kessen II.

505 gamestreet stuff im waiting for good prices on them to add more, and black case stuff is a little thin on the ground atm but thats the fun, waiting for the perfect deal / item to show up :)

I had this Baldurs Gate on my wanted list for a long time when I was collecting ps2, never found it.. congrats! :scratch: