Gamesgaryjp

Gamesgaryjp's PS2 Sealed PAL Collection

81 posts in this topic

wtf is this!!! what is that you don't collect mate!!! this shows have many nights you have been wasted (more then 120 times) :lol:

Ive narrowed my focus lef, i got most of these for next to nothing anyways so.

My latest adds for the black case collection, very pleased with these 3, age of empires is the first time ive seen a black case copy. Time Crisis II ive heard is a nice title to have aswell.

post-1242-0-18892700-1357409822_thumb.jpg

post-1242-0-54674000-1357409863_thumb.jpg

post-1242-0-72264800-1357409921_thumb.jpg

well gary there is one black case ps2 game you dont own...but its actually the only must have. The only one who is necessary for a ps2 collection.

MOTHERFUCKING MDK2!!!!!!!!

wonderful additions Gary! This Age of Empires has to be really rare. Your collection is awesome! :good:

well gary there is one black case ps2 game you dont own...but its actually the only must have. The only one who is necessary for a ps2 collection.

MOTHERFUCKING MDK2!!!!!!!!

Ive been looking actually, but its seemingly impossible to find :lol2:

I loved it on the DC, and the PS2 cover looks really sexy. Im also after Evil Twin too for the same reason but im having trouble. Im sure ill find them one day, theres no rush

took me years to find the ps2 version of mdk2, and that was some years ago. Good luck, the biggest must have for me without a question.

took me years to find the ps2 version of mdk2, and that was some years ago. Good luck, the biggest must have for me without a question.

I had a feeling it might be hard as fuck to find. You might be one of the only guys with a copy, ive never seen one anywhere, and as its more of an underappreciated game, not many will likely turn up either :(

so iam lucky i was searching for games as a real collector and fan, so i was able to find it. Glad i am not looking for zelda and mario shit as they do appear till today...every week 1000 times :P

Iam curious when you gonna find a copy, and then hopefully without a loose disc. I will watch this topic ;)

so iam lucky i was searching for games as a real collector and fan, so i was able to find it. Glad i am not looking for zelda and mario shit as they do appear till today...every week 1000 times :P

Iam curious when you gonna find a copy, and then hopefully without a loose disc. I will watch this topic ;)

lol completely agree, its the stuff nobody knows / cares much about that are true rarities.

Ive had 1 loose disc in 150 ps2 games so far, but i feel my luck will run out on an epic one soon enough :P

Cheers enze :good:

btw i think i want a copy of extreme g III for ps2, i guess this one is also hard to find. I played the cube version hours and hours. Looks sexy with a ps2 strip...

I got lucky with the 2 copies i have, but im sure theres a few out there still. It was quite a successful game, but not the kind of game collectors go for i dont think.

I remember playing the original on the 64 when it was released, was lovely.

I played Extreme G on the N64 and i have to say, that was a fucking nice racing game. One of the best i´ve ever played. :)

MDK2 i think is an epic game I still don't know what I'm talking about. Since i watched some gameplay and since Enze repeats it all the time, i would like to play this game in the future to be honest. Love the atmosphere in this game anyhow...its nicely made.

However - congrats on ur newest Ps2 adds gary! Very nice my friend! :clap::)

It's nice thart you're narrowing your focus. I could learn a lot from collectors like yourself. However, it baffles me how you manage to find such lush blavk case games in such a short period of time!

The collection is looking Amazing … Great selection of titles and lots of dedication . :cuddle:

I’ve noticed you have the “Konami” Version of AOE 2 . I was wondering if the Microsoft version was ever released in the UK as we had it here in Australia.

Update time, some nice ones here, Fur Fighters is my favourite add this month :o God Of War II is newer, but as its in a black case, ill add it anyway :)

post-1242-0-60343500-1358186197_thumb.jpg

post-1242-0-43508100-1358186239_thumb.jpg

post-1242-0-95517200-1358186289_thumb.jpg

post-1242-0-18158200-1358186331_thumb.jpg

post-1242-0-86229700-1358186369_thumb.jpg

That was a great choose to filter your ps2 collection to early games only "Black cases". The ps2 library is huge, this way it seems more interesting / challenging and with great titles.

Yes, i agree, feels much more fun collecting black cases instead of anything. Most of the crap gets cut out this way, with only a handful of sports titles!