VGA

Welcome to Sealed Game Heaven

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Sealed Game Heaven, the internet's #1 forum devoted to Sealed Video Game collectors! You’ll find that this is a place where many fellow sealed collectors will not only show and discuss sealed games, but also partake in the buying, selling & trading of both sealed and unsealed games. At SGH we don’t discriminate against any of the big 3 companies or PAL / NTSC, rather we enjoy discussion about games from all the consoles and eras (Modern, Vintage; Atari & Sega; Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft). To view and use our community, you must become a member. This is a simple free process & once done you’ll gain access to:

- Our Game Sale & Trade Boards.
- Sealed Game Databases from Every Console.
- Information on Seal Types, Styles & Variants for both NTSC and PAL.
- Frequent updates on both Pal and NTSC Sealed Game Listing’s.
- Confirmation & Evidence in relation to Factory Seals & Reseals.
- VGA Discussion Forum & Guides for your First Submissions.
- What is a Game Worth? Well simply join and ask in our game value sub section.

Happy Hunting!

All new accounts will be validated by our admins within 24-48 hours :)

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Gemini-Phoenix's Sealed UK PSP Collection

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   Gemini-Phoenix

Δίδυμοι-Φοίνικες

• 6,538 posts
  • eBay
  • Collection
  • Regional Focus:PAL, NTSC-U/C

Posted 03 February 2011 - 06:09 PM

Looking back, it seems I only bought one PSP game in 2010! Therefore I thought it was about time to catch up.

I finally added Echochrome to my PSP collection, which is a reasonably difficult game to get hold of, and one which I have been chasing for quite some time!

No doubt I will be adding quite a few PSP games to my list in the coming months as Square-Enix seem to be releasing several CE's. A few which I have pre-ordered include: Lord Of Arcana, Tactics Ogre, Dissidia 012 [Duodecim], and The 3rd Birthday

#22 OFFLINE   Gemini-Phoenix

Δίδυμοι-Φοίνικες

• 6,538 posts
  • eBay
  • Collection

Posted 19 August 2011 - 04:38 PM

Updated the initial post with new collection pictures, as well as updated my list. It is now up-to-date, and includes:

38x Standard PSP games
9x LE's / CE's
1x UMD video

Emphasis on quality over quantity in this collection! :declare:

#23 OFFLINE   DarkSol

• eBay
  • Collection
  • Regional Focus:NTSC-U/C

Posted 19 August 2011 - 05:31 PM

i have 66 psp games meanwhile. my virtual penis is bigger :wow2:
damn great shite here! and minty mint.

#24 OFFLINE   Gemini-Phoenix

Δίδυμοι-Φοίνικες

• 6,538 posts
  • eBay
  • Collection

Posted 19 August 2011 - 05:43 PM

It's great that we both collect RPG's, but only share about 15 identical releases! You're missing much of what I have, whilst I am missing much of what you have! Looking at yours gives me good insight as to what I require to enlarge my own!

The problem I find with eBay.co.uk is, they seem to group UMD films with the games, which is highly annoying and tedious to search through on a weekly basis. I just can't be arsed with the hassle. The alternative option is to search for specific titles, but that brings about its own problems such as people who use the term "New" instead of "Sealed" in their item title, or some other obscure descriptive words such as "Wrapped" or "New in wrapper". So it's a toss up between having to sift through a bunch of used copies to find the sealed, or ten tons of UMD films... eBay don't make it easy at all!

#25 OFFLINE   Gamesgaryjp

• Collection

Posted 20 August 2011 - 09:08 AM

It's great that we both collect RPG's, but only share about 15 identical releases! You're missing much of what I have, whilst I am missing much of what you have! Looking at yours gives me good insight as to what I require to enlarge my own!

The problem I find with eBay.co.uk is, they seem to group UMD films with the games, which is highly annoying and tedious to search through on a weekly basis. I just can't be arsed with the hassle. The alternative option is to search for specific titles, but that brings about its own problems such as people who use the term "New" instead of "Sealed" in their item title, or some other obscure descriptive words such as "Wrapped" or "New in wrapper". So it's a toss up between having to sift through a bunch of used copies to find the sealed, or ten tons of UMD films... eBay don't make it easy at all!

You should try this:

Type into ebay search:

psp -umd -movie -film -fifa

This should solve the umd problem, then just browse the lot, or click the 'new' option and have a browse.

PSP - 303/614 PAL and counting.....

#26 OFFLINE   Gemini-Phoenix

Δίδυμοι-Φοίνικες

• 6,538 posts
  • eBay
  • Collection

Posted 20 August 2011 - 10:22 AM

Sealed PSP -shovelware -crap -essentials -platinum ;)

Hmm, Ok Gary, thanks for that piece of advice. I will try that next time I visit eBay. Does this actually work?

I just remembered that I made a topic about this issue a couple of months ago:

http://www.sealedgam...e-psp-category/

#27 OFFLINE   loser

Posted 20 August 2011 - 10:27 AM

Very nice collection too gemini, a good system indeed !

#28 OFFLINE   Gemini-Phoenix

Δίδυμοι-Φοίνικες

• 6,538 posts
  • eBay
  • Collection

Posted 20 August 2011 - 10:30 AM

Unfortunately I tend to neglect it from time to time. A lot of those Square-Enix CE's have come recently this year, as have a few of the other LE's. I haven't really kept up-to-date with many new releases though, but would really like to get hold of some of the more obscure games like Badman, My Lord, and Prinny etc.

My list of wanted PSP games is actually quite short (maybe about 20 games or so), but finding them sealed is proving to be the main problem. The Konami games obviously being the most difficult of these to source...

#29 OFFLINE   wrk

• Collection

Posted 20 August 2011 - 10:33 AM

would really like to get hold of some of the more obscure games like Badman, My Lord, and Prinny etc.

NIS ftw! Gary used to be a fan before he became too cool for school :friends:

#30 OFFLINE   Gemini-Phoenix

Δίδυμοι-Φοίνικες

• 6,538 posts
  • eBay
  • Collection

Posted 20 August 2011 - 10:40 AM

would really like to get hold of some of the more obscure games like Badman, My Lord, and Prinny etc.

NIS ftw! Gary used to be a fan before he became too cool for school :friends:

Shhhh. NIS is our little secret. ;)

I admit, the NIS games are an attractive investment, just like many ATLUS games. But just like ATLUS, they tend to release their games in very limited quantities, and usually only one small print run. Any which we are lucky to get in PAL-land are worth snapping up at any price, as their value is likely to increase in the future. But don't tell...

:friends:

#31 OFFLINE   Gamesgaryjp

• Collection

Posted 21 August 2011 - 01:35 PM

Sealed PSP -shovelware -crap -essentials -platinum ;)

Hmm, Ok Gary, thanks for that piece of advice. I will try that next time I visit eBay. Does this actually work?

I just remembered that I made a topic about this issue a couple of months ago:

http://www.sealedgam...e-psp-category/

Yes, it works perfectly, and like you say add on platinum and essentials and youre golden :)

PS: Wrk - i got a new NIS game through this week, for your info :wow2:

#32 OFFLINE   lozin

• Collection

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:21 PM

Thanks for sharing some new photos of your psp collection ! :pictures:

I enjoyed it, my favs are the Castlevania and the Portable Ops.

Maybe you will take some photos of your ps2 in the near future ?

#33 OFFLINE   Gemini-Phoenix

Δίδυμοι-Φοίνικες

• 6,538 posts
  • eBay
  • Collection

Posted 23 August 2011 - 04:52 AM

Maybe you will take some photos of your ps2 in the near future ?

Hmm, maybe. Although that is a much larger collection and I wouldn't be able to do a shot with all games in one picture like I prefer to do. I just don't have the floor space in my house to allow for that. I will have to have a think about it, and decide the best course of action.

I now have a scanner though, so perhaps I will take insporation from Snesbits and scan each game individually and post them in a grid formation. That way, it would allow for simple additions on a more regular basis. I will have a play around with it and see what the results turn out like. If they are satisfactory, then I will possibly try and do some of the larger collections - Maybe two games per scan to cut down on time and effort?

#34 OFFLINE   Gemini-Phoenix

Δίδυμοι-Φοίνικες

• 6,538 posts
  • eBay
  • Collection

Posted 23 August 2011 - 05:50 AM

I have just blitzed eBay and have ordered a dozen new sealed PSP games, many of which are RPG's! Thanks to Gary for that useful advice on how to filter eBay searches - It helped a great deal, and I was able to browse the category relatively quickly and find what I was looking for!

:drinks:

#35 OFFLINE   Gemini-Phoenix

Δίδυμοι-Φοίνικες

• 6,538 posts
  • eBay
  • Collection

Posted 24 August 2011 - 10:50 AM

Today I graciously added: Echoshift, Star Ocean: Second Evolution, Valhalla Knights, Valkyria Chronicles II, and What Did I Do To Deserve This, My Lord!? 2

:yahoo:

#36 OFFLINE   wrk

• Collection

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:22 PM

Nice snag on My Lord 2. Now to grab the first game! :good3:

#37 OFFLINE   Gemini-Phoenix

Δίδυμοι-Φοίνικες

• 6,538 posts
  • eBay
  • Collection

Posted 25 August 2011 - 09:14 AM

Today I added some nice fresh & minty sealed copies of Dead Or Alive Paradise, Disgaea II: Dark Hero Days, and Valhalla Knights II

A quick count: 55 games, 1 UMD movie

#38 OFFLINE   Gamesgaryjp

• Collection

Posted 27 August 2011 - 05:49 PM

I have just blitzed eBay and have ordered a dozen new sealed PSP games, many of which are RPG's! Thanks to Gary for that useful advice on how to filter eBay searches - It helped a great deal, and I was able to browse the category relatively quickly and find what I was looking for!

:drinks:

No problems mate :)

Your psp collection is shaping up nicely, great new additions too! Reminds me i need to add some more to my psp as its severely lacking at only 19 titles :lol:

#39 OFFLINE   wrk

• Collection

Posted 27 August 2011 - 08:49 PM

1 UMD movie

Waiting for you to become hooked on collecting these as well :good3: I've recently been hooked on them :wow2:

#40 OFFLINE   rarebucky

• Collection

Posted 27 August 2011 - 09:13 PM

UMD movie collecting = EPIC FAIL :wow: