Gemini-Phoenix

Gemini-Phoenix's Sealed UK PSP Collection

55 posts in this topic

I really need to get those Ghostlight CE's in my collection ASAP! It doesn't help that most of the major retailers didn't even stock them at the time of release. I'm missing Persona 2, Trails In The Sky, and Fate/Extra CE's!

Personas have gone now, values have shot up and only stock pics are seen on ebay uk so its hard to see what you are getting.

A word of warning, when i bought a trails in the sky, it was a dual language french / english copy so there are arseholes selling cheap imports off as uk pal.

Yea, I think Ghostlight still have it on their website, but their prices are always very high as I have found in the past! Even their PSN games are some of the most expensive, when most of the other games are no more than £7.99 per download. Not even Square-Enix's games are as high as Ghostlight's!

I really need to get those Ghostlight CE's in my collection ASAP! It doesn't help that most of the major retailers didn't even stock them at the time of release. I'm missing Persona 2, Trails In The Sky, and Fate/Extra CE's!

There are over 600 pal uk titles GP, and its far from doable. Almost impossible to be honest. Well sealed that is, full set will be doable cib but sealed will be nigh on impossible to achieve :)

I knew you'd know! I stand corrected - I thought it was just over 400 :ashamed:

I think the majority of PSP games are still available sealed. eBay is flooded with the common sports titles, kiddies games, and various tie-ins. I think the hardest ones to achieve would naturally be the Konami titles - The UK Konami releases, at any rate. I reckon if I had the available time and money, I could easily achieve half of a full set in a short space of time. I'm already 1/10th of the way ;)

There are some one of a kinds out there, and also the 505 games releases are next to impossible to find sealed. Even used, most have been tricky at best. You can have all the money you want, the fact is, there are at least 150 psp titles you will never find sealed in uk pal format.

Ebay has 90% essentials rereleases sealed, the rest which isnt essentials is made up of mostly stock pics which could be any old shite, so theres barely any original titles sealed on ebay ;)

I haven't bought any PSP games for a long time, but I recently spotted Harvest Moon: Hero Of Leaf Valley on eBay, thanks to a suggestion on eBay's main page when I logged in! It arrived this morning in nice mint case-fresh condition! Very happy to add this title to my collection, as it's one that I previously considered quite hard to come across in sealed condition

Games to be amazed? He has them at a great price...well hes pretty much the only one with it now.