Sign in to follow this  
1Upped

1Upped gameboy collection

WTF! If these are all factory sealed then this will be one of the best sealed NTSC Gameboy collections here in SGH!

I not even know any other sealed NTSC gb collection here than urs and buckys, lol. :scratch:

Gorgeous collection nicely stored 1Upped, love the shelves! :heat::)

:) - thank you for the nice comments - they are definately all factory sealed - I need to work on this some more but have been focusing on NES lately

Awesome dude.

That pokemon Crystal 95 is :heat:

Shes not a dude...

One of the best gameboy NTSC collection I have seen no doubt.

Congrats Amber ... Just Beautiful !

Awesome stuff Am! You only do GBC and GBA, no original Gameboy?

I started working on a full Gameboy (original GB) CIB set last summer and I'm around 300 CIBs now. You're right, some games are absolutely brutal, which is why I collect it :) My wallet hopes that I don't branch into GBC / GBA as well, but I could definitely see myself doing a GB VGA collection.

Beautiful looking setup!

Thanx Jone :) - I actually stayed away from the original gameboy after realizing it would be all as tough as the NES stuff - good luck on that set as I know how impossible it can be :)

Without a doubt, the biggest and most desirable NTSC gameboy collection out there. Street fighter alpha for gbc is my favourite out of the lot :grin:

Very nice collection. There aren't a whole lot of GameBoy collectors. I also decided to stop collecting for GB once I realized how expensive and hard it is to collect for and it's nearly impossible to find mostly gold condition games, as so many of the older GB game boxes have some form of damage. I really wish I had started collecting many years ago, but it is what it is. I'm content sticking with GBA and it will likely remain the only portable system I'll collect for moving forward. I would love to have a mint copy of Shantae though. ;) Your 90 is amazing!