VGA

Welcome to Sealed Game Heaven

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Sealed Game Heaven, the internet's #1 forum devoted to Sealed Video Game collectors! You’ll find that this is a place where many fellow sealed collectors will not only show and discuss sealed games, but also partake in the buying, selling & trading of both sealed and unsealed games. At SGH we don’t discriminate against any of the big 3 companies or PAL / NTSC, rather we enjoy discussion about games from all the consoles and eras (Modern, Vintage; Atari & Sega; Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft). To view and use our community, you must become a member. This is a simple free process & once done you’ll gain access to:

- Our Game Sale & Trade Boards.
- Sealed Game Databases from Every Console.
- Information on Seal Types, Styles & Variants for both NTSC and PAL.
- Frequent updates on both Pal and NTSC Sealed Game Listing’s.
- Confirmation & Evidence in relation to Factory Seals & Reseals.
- VGA Discussion Forum & Guides for your First Submissions.
- What is a Game Worth? Well simply join and ask in our game value sub section.

Happy Hunting!

All new accounts will be validated by our admins within 24-48 hours :)

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Tha Playah's Sealed Ps1 Collection

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   Tha Playah

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:12 PM

Thanks gary. I think you or someone else made a similar post in my ps2 collection thread!

Yeah seems with alot of consoles guys only want what rare or most valuable so we kind of see the same old stuff time and time again. Ps2 being very popular for this as it seems alot of people (not just the new collectors) seem to collect for other people to try and impress/ make them happy so to speak but not actually collecting for their own personal reasons! I dont want to cause a fuss but thats just my personal opinion..

I like the fact that i collect for myself and myself only and if im happy then what more needs to be said :)

Ive reached nearly 120 ps1 titles (none are platinums) which is great for the amount of time ive been collecting ps1, which has been little under a year so i have a little updating to do i guess :P

Anyhow.. thanks for the kind words!

#22 OFFLINE   Gamesgaryjp

• Collection

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:59 AM

I agree mate, you always see the same franchises like metal gear & final fantasy all the time.

I hate metal gear solid personally, very overrated franchise. I say let them all pay through the arsehole for those games and we can collect what no one else cares about :P

I collect the same way for psp, i buy games sealed that i like the cover for, or are puzzle games as i love them. Usually they are quite cheap so its win for me. Aside from mega man powered up which i love the cover and its rare as fuck! The rarest stuff is metal gear etc... so ive saved myself a boatload of money... Luckily for me, most of the konami stuff which is hard to find sealed i dont like.

Looking forward to seeing this whole collection mate, update, update, UPDATE!!

PSP - 303/614 PAL and counting.....

#23 OFFLINE   aroundthelastoffer

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:00 PM

Love the video game Exhumed
I'm looking for one.

#24 OFFLINE   Pwnz4s4urus

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:41 AM

Nice collection dude.

Dw about what others say, collect what you enjoy, not what is rare or expensive :good:

Sephiaya is right man, don't let people get you down...as long as it means something to you, that what's important.

#25 OFFLINE   Mestizo

• Collection

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:55 PM

There are lots of "shovelware" games that have been boatloads of fun in our youth.

Honestly I think some are just jelly that for those who enjoyed them we can get the same joy in collecting them as one would a super rare/expensive/universally loved title. But no, collecting isnt always about shelling out crap tones of cash to get that joy. tru fax

#26 OFFLINE   Snesbits

• Collection

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:19 PM

I like your Tetris, it's great to see ps1 collecting still thriving

#27 OFFLINE   justice

• Collection

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:28 PM

Sweet collection playah, nice games. Nice to look at some ps1 games sometimes. Its to 90% about Nintendo in this forum otherwise... :)

#28 OFFLINE   aroundthelastoffer

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:56 PM

I sent you a new PM Tha Playah ;)

#29 OFFLINE   Tha Playah

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:05 PM

Haven't visited this thread in awhile! Nice to hear all the nice comments though. Thanks guys!

Truth is this thread is long out of date. My collection has increased  by almost 300 games since my last post here so hopefully there will be a new thread in the near future. In the meantime, here's a little game that meant alot to me during my childhood which i was unsure i would ever be able to own...

hi.jpgpa4.jpg

#30 OFFLINE   aroundthelastoffer

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:08 PM

I never played it but I know this one is VERY RARE.
Never seen one before!
Congrats!

#31 OFFLINE   justice

• Collection

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:18 PM

Great addition this Pandemonium Playah. Its the PAL-EURO version i see and pretty rare i guess. Congrats mate, looks very mint sealed too. :)

#32 OFFLINE   Matthew

• Regional Focus:PAL

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:01 AM

Haha nice dude.

Was playing this the other day actually.... Awesome platformer. Held up well over time.

#33 OFFLINE   wrk

• Collection

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:20 PM

Very good platformer and made by one of my favs, Crystal Dynamics.

#34 OFFLINE   Tha Playah

Posted 28 October 2014 - 11:10 AM

https://dub126.afx.m...11cd&oneredir=1