VGA

Welcome to Sealed Game Heaven

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Sealed Game Heaven, the internet's #1 forum devoted to Sealed Video Game collectors! You’ll find that this is a place where many fellow sealed collectors will not only show and discuss sealed games, but also partake in the buying, selling & trading of both sealed and unsealed games. At SGH we don’t discriminate against any of the big 3 companies or PAL / NTSC, rather we enjoy discussion about games from all the consoles and eras (Modern, Vintage; Atari & Sega; Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft). To view and use our community, you must become a member. This is a simple free process & once done you’ll gain access to:

- Our Game Sale & Trade Boards.
- Sealed Game Databases from Every Console.
- Information on Seal Types, Styles & Variants for both NTSC and PAL.
- Frequent updates on both Pal and NTSC Sealed Game Listing’s.
- Confirmation & Evidence in relation to Factory Seals & Reseals.
- VGA Discussion Forum & Guides for your First Submissions.
- What is a Game Worth? Well simply join and ask in our game value sub section.

Happy Hunting!

All new accounts will be validated by our admins within 24-48 hours :)

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Tha Playah's Sealed Ps1 Collection

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Tha Playah

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:50 PM

Hey guys, ive been collecting ps1 for about a month and a half now and adding to my collection daily... I hope you enjoy :)

102_0872.JPG

102_0837.JPG

102_0842.JPG

102_0844.JPG

102_0845.JPG

102_0848.JPG

102_0849.JPG

102_0850.JPG

102_0854.JPG

102_0855.JPG

102_0856.JPG

102_0857.JPG

102_0858.JPG

102_0859.JPG

102_0860.JPG

102_0862.JPG

102_0863.JPG

102_0864.JPG

102_0866.JPG

102_0868.JPG

102_0869.JPG

102_0870.JPG

#2 OFFLINE   DarkSol

• eBay
  • Collection
  • Regional Focus:NTSC-U/C

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:54 PM

wow, more ri vals for mballi now! lol. But i see 90% of crappy filler here

#3 OFFLINE   Tha Playah

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:00 PM

Alot of the so called 'filler titles' i did enjoy as a kid which gives me reason to own them :) i remember back when my family and me were playing the ps1 & we managed to get to the million pound question on who wants to be a millionaire :) so each game i have does remind me of those times and not bought purposely to fill in some space :)

#4 OFFLINE   Enze

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:09 PM

thanks for writing down my thoughts, the smelly russian is quite usefull sometimes :scratch:

#5 OFFLINE   Enze

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:12 PM

in fact scrolling down the topic feels like scrolling down ebay buy it now listings of games in 2012...

#6 OFFLINE   justice

• Collection

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:13 PM

Wonderful collection Playah! Some great games in there and all sealed. :)
You should change your collection-thread-title though to Playahs SEALED ps1 collection, otherwise people probably think all the games are opened and used already. Only a tip! :)

#7 OFFLINE   Tha Playah

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:14 PM

You seem to be spending a lot of money (not necessarily on these games) in a short amount of time, I hope you know what you are doing.

I know, but i wont always be collecting at this speed so to speak. After im finished with obtaining the more common games i hope to slow down and save up for the more expensive ps1 titles :)

#8 OFFLINE   Tha Playah

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:16 PM

You should change your collection-thread-title though to Playahs SEALED ps1 collection, otherwise people probably think all the games are opened and used already. Only a tip! :)

Haha thanks, i didnt think about that though since its sealedgameheaven i thought people would get the impression that and forum on this site is sealed games lol

#9 OFFLINE   justice

• Collection

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:19 PM

Haha thanks, i didnt think about that though since its sealedgameheaven i thought people would get the impression that and forum on this site is sealed games lol

Yes mate, you are actually right with that....but since people (inclusive me) also collect unsealed games and many other members already opened collection-threads of their unsealed collections, its better to write the word "sealed" in the thread-topic meanwhile. My opinion only. :Sanna:

#10 OFFLINE   Matt92

Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:16 PM

Medievil 2.. :wow:

#11 OFFLINE   Tha Playah

Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:22 PM

Hoping to get the first :)

#12 OFFLINE   sephiaya

• Collection

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:38 PM

Nice collection dude.

Dw about what others say, collect what you enjoy, not what is rare or expensive :good:

#13 OFFLINE   Tha Playah

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:42 PM

in fact scrolling down the topic feels like scrolling down ebay buy it now listings of games in 2012...

I hope people reading this get their facts right and do a little research before posting more idiotic statements like the one above ^ ^

#14 OFFLINE   happyweed

• Collection

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:49 PM

gp has lots of ps1 stuff for sale , he's a nice guy to deal with and he might even give you a free 'shrek 2 for gamecube' if your lucky :)

#15 OFFLINE   Tha Playah

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:51 PM

Some new Adds :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#16 OFFLINE   Tha Playah

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:53 PM

gp has lots of ps1 stuff for sale , he's a nice guy to deal with and he might even give you a free 'shrek 2 for gamecube' if your lucky :)

Whats this whole Shrek 2 fascination you guys have lmao :P

#17 OFFLINE   sephiaya

• Collection

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:12 PM

Whats this whole Shrek 2 fascination you guys have lmao :P

Its just one of those games that has a perfectly smooth texture. Its sleek yet elegant, not to small but not too big. And if played correctly, its very rewarding :)

#18 OFFLINE   mballi

• Collection

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:42 AM

Hey Playah, greta start you have here,

Some lovely gems too including the full-covers especially Exhumed :-)
Also loving the medievil 2 and defcon 5

Dont wory about what others say its your collection and each game has a meaning to you, good luck with the future games :clapping:

#19 OFFLINE   Tha Playah

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:35 AM

. :Pascalator:

#20 OFFLINE   Gamesgaryjp

• Collection

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:49 AM

Very nice collection in such a short timeframe!

I like that you have more obscure games in there, not just all the same titles you usually see. Just because a game isnt expensive, doesnt mean it cant be a part of a collection :)

PSP - 303/614 PAL and counting.....