Welcome to Sealed Game Heaven

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Sealed Game Heaven, the internet's #1 forum devoted to Sealed Video Game collectors! You’ll find that this is a place where many fellow sealed collectors will not only show and discuss sealed games, but also partake in the buying, selling & trading of both sealed and unsealed games. At SGH we don’t discriminate against any of the big 3 companies or PAL / NTSC, rather we enjoy discussion about games from all the consoles and eras (Modern, Vintage; Atari & Sega; Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft). To view and use our community, you must become a member. This is a simple free process & once done you’ll gain access to:

- Our Game Sale & Trade Boards.
- Sealed Game Databases from Every Console.
- Information on Seal Types, Styles & Variants for both NTSC and PAL.
- Frequent updates on both Pal and NTSC Sealed Game Listing’s.
- Confirmation & Evidence in relation to Factory Seals & Reseals.
- VGA Discussion Forum & Guides for your First Submissions.
- What is a Game Worth? Well simply join and ask in our game value sub section.

Happy Hunting!

All new accounts will be validated by our admins within 24-48 hours :)

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Help - 10% discount on grading fees banner

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Whitehotaction

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:35 PM

On the homepage of the VGA there is a banner under the specials for 10% off all grading fees for submissions postmarked Feb 15-29. It says to print the coupon and send it in with the submission. When I click the image it takes me to a page when I can buy a $10 gift certificate for CGA. Is the banner not linking appropriately or am I just supposed to print out an image of the homepage with this discount banner?

Also submitted this question to Customer Service but I was wondering if anyone of you had a suggestion.

#2 OFFLINE   jonebone

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:39 PM

Well VGA is a normal business with Mon-Fri hours. If they advertise it then I'm sure it's true. The link isn't working for me either but just talk to Kim or Chad and they'll clear it up. You still got plenty of time to get a submission together within that window.

#3 OFFLINE   Frost271

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:59 AM

You just write a note with your submission and they take it off your submission before they charge you. It will appear on your invoice. Its off the basic grading cost and not the total cost. Meaning the discount doesn't apply towards shipping, insurance, or "extras" (such as grading reports).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users