Welcome to Sealed Game Heaven

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Sealed Game Heaven, the internet's #1 forum devoted to Sealed Video Game collectors! You’ll find that this is a place where many fellow sealed collectors will not only show and discuss sealed games, but also partake in the buying, selling & trading of both sealed and unsealed games. At SGH we don’t discriminate against any of the big 3 companies or PAL / NTSC, rather we enjoy discussion about games from all the consoles and eras (Modern, Vintage; Atari & Sega; Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft). To view and use our community, you must become a member. This is a simple free process & once done you’ll gain access to:

- Our Game Sale & Trade Boards.
- Sealed Game Databases from Every Console.
- Information on Seal Types, Styles & Variants for both NTSC and PAL.
- Frequent updates on both Pal and NTSC Sealed Game Listing’s.
- Confirmation & Evidence in relation to Factory Seals & Reseals.
- VGA Discussion Forum & Guides for your First Submissions.
- What is a Game Worth? Well simply join and ask in our game value sub section.

Happy Hunting!

All new accounts will be validated by our admins within 24-48 hours :)

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Are there any really rare PAL Dreamcast games? (sealed)

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 OFFLINE   Enzephalon

Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:46 PM

I see by your post history that your game is to incite others by being as harsh as possible, you love that......

wow, you are indeed an little spanish gobeshite :good2:

#42 OFFLINE   Ryuhei64

Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:57 PM

wow, you are indeed an little spanish gobeshite :good2:

Oh wow... You are giving me more reasons to think like that about you.
Probably most of the forum members are sick of your attitude.

#43 OFFLINE   Enzephalon

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:38 PM

lol pretty obvious what youre trying here, but safe your energy. A lot of our regulars think the way like i do ;)

#44 OFFLINE   Gemini-Phoenix

Δίδυμοι-Φοίνικες

• 5,756 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:24 PM

Something you'll notice as your collection grows is that not all Dreamcast covers are printed the same. Some are indeed of a lower print quality than others. You'll also notice the varying shades of the spine colours, with no specific default tone. Some games have a much darker spine than others

Cannon Spike, Heavy Metal Geomatrix, and Evil Twin were amongst the last few games to have been released for the PAL Dreamcast. This may be significant to why their print quality is not as high as previously released games, although doesn't explain the reason behind why that is
Posted Image

#45 OFFLINE   Gamesgaryjp

• Collection

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:16 PM

The reason is GP, they are all on big ben, obviously a low quality publisher with low costs.

Ryuhei64, just ignore the trolls. You will never win. Skip past his posts and you will be fine :good2:
PSP - 303/614 PAL and counting.....

#46 OFFLINE   Ryuhei64

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:34 PM

Thanks, Gemini and Gary, I feel relieved after your responses about the late DC releases, the Cannon Spike can join my collection after all. You are right Gemini, the different shades on the spines are a little annoying, but nothing major XD
And I´ll take your advice, Gary, to stop that previous nonsensical discussion :)

#47 OFFLINE   PeacockDreams

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:25 PM

Just picked up Bangai-O for £41, Pal version, sealed.
Was expecting lots of bids at the end to bump the price up, but nothing, so I'm happy with that as its one of the rarer Dreamcast games to find sealed these days

#48 OFFLINE   SeaSaw

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:44 PM

I have just received a sealed copy of Cannon Spike PAL, everything perfect, factory sealed with its strip, but the back cover sheet is like a bad quality scan! Were these games sold that way? I know it´s a 2002 release, but it´s really weird. Anyone can help? :)

I also have Cannon Spike and its just like yours! the Writing on the back is all blurry and the whole sheet is of a lower resolution. Still Glad i have it sealed though!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users