Gemini-Phoenix

Sealed "one-of-a-kinds" thread

What sealed games do you guys own that you believe are truly one of a kind? Games so rare that they're probably the last known sealed copy in existence...

I know some of us here own some damn rare sealed games, and I know that there are some games where there are only a handful of copies known to exist in sealed condition (Ie, PAL Paper Mario, Mario Baseball, or Metroid II: Return Of Samus etc), most of which are owned by a few lucky members here.

So the purpose of this thread is to show off the rarest of the rare. The legendary games that only few people have the pleasure of owning, and very few others have ever seen. The one of a kinds!

RULES

For the purpose of this thread, games don't actually have to be one of a kind, but should be extremely rare and sought after (Ie, less than a handful of known copies to exist). Naturally, it would be impossible to say that any game we own is a true "one of a kind" as there may be many more copies out there in private collections, or perhaps somebody owns a sealed case. Who knows?

One game per picture, guys! Ensemble pictures can be posted, so long as each game in the ensemble also has an individual close-up to accompany it. Remember, you're showing off the rarest and most sought after games in the world, so may as well show them off well!

Also, don't forget to watermark your pictures! I shouldn't need to tell you how important it is when showing off such rare games ;)

This stuff I suppose :s Sorry too lazy to take individual pics of everything, you can delete the second one if you want! Some of it's been sold now actually so technically I don't own all of it anymore anyway.

Great idea GP!! I totally agree with your first post that all here own special and unique games, i think most of us have games to show!

t1redmonkey...your Castlevania is wow!!! Great piece!!!

Well i think i can post a picture with some games i dont usually find, i dont collect truly classic games like nes, snes but still i'll put some cool games to keep topic alive.

fotografia0938.jpg

All pal-uk, some got reprints, but still no match for the first print's, suikoden v i found it recently i believe there is a new konami reprint, this one has the uncommon reversed tear strip. Probably ebay will be full of this copies soon.

Well i think i can post a picture with some games i dont usually find, i dont collect truly classic games like nes, snes but still i'll put some cool games to keep topic alive.

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/6060/fotografia0938.jpg

All pal-uk, some got reprints, but still no match for the first print's, suikoden v i found it recently i believe there is a new konami reprint, this one has the uncommon reversed tear strip. Probably ebay will be full of this copies soon.

Well Dark Cloud is certainly a rarity, and you're the only other person (aside from me) who I know owns a sealed copy. No doubt there are a few other sealed examples out there somewhere, probably, but this does remain one of the more sought after sealed PAL PS2 games

You are the only person I know of who owns a legit PS2 tearstrip copy of Suikoden V. I have been searching ever since release, and never found one. I'm not entirely sure whether this got a reprint with the rest of the Suikoden games for the PS2 though - I think only Suikoden IV and Tactics had the reprints, but I could be wrong

Kingdom Hearts is relatively common, and I would think nearly every sealed PS2 collector has at least one copy in their collection. Silent Hill 3 is not very difficult to find sealed, and this [i[did[/i] get a reprint. Shadow Hearts is rare, but I don't think it's "one-of-a-kind" rare

Tekken 1 Cardboard Longbox, us ntsc. Have only seen 1 in 12 years.

By companrison, I've seen 3 Tekken 1 Longbox Jewel Versions and 6 Resident Evil Evil Cardboard longboxes.

it is a different thread.

I would say this one is dedicated for ONE of a kinds....it can also be a Fifa 97 for PS1 or another sealed game which was never seen sealed before.

For example:

I would post in this thread a "Toshinden 1 (PAL)" for PS1....in the other one I would post a FF II (US) for SNES

Tekken 1 Cardboard Longbox, us ntsc. Have only seen 1 in 12 years.

By companrison, I've seen 3 Tekken 1 Longbox Jewel Versions and 6 Resident Evil Evil plastic ridged longboxes.

fixed :good3:

post-274-0-02832700-1327770940_thumb.jpg

That Broken Sword is so beautiful… This is my favorite PSOne game with FFVII…..

Masterpieces . I had the English and Spanish version of this game. Finished it like 6 times on each language!

CONGRATS !!

Btw....I am not sure but this thread is very similar to this thread. http://www.sealedgam...__fromsearch__1

If is something different then sorry GP! :)

As Sammelhammel says, this thread is for games which are proven to be "one-of-a-kind" or "last survivors". The other thread is where people can post the game which they feel is their personal grail, such as A Link To The Past or maybe a Rez for Dreamcast - Not necessarily the most valuable or rarest games, but games which they feel a personal attachment to.

In this thread I would ost certainly feel the need to post my Grand Theft Auto Limited Edition for PlayStation (PAL), which comes with the CD soundtrack and a gold cover. I have never seen another factory sealed copy before, and I doubt I ever will again!

PS. Trust Mballi to post the sex! :o

Haven't seen one of a kinds here yet

I will happily oblige next week once I have a chance to dig them out. I may as well buck the trend by setting an example

Although in my opinion, Mballi has already posted three acceptable pictures which qualify. If Hardy could also find a picture for his Diablo, then that too would be a contender :good2: