It seems that everyone here is fully empty after the Christmas holidays, and looking forward to your updates... Come on mate, stop blasting our brains out!  :suicide:

Cant make an update atm. Grading takes too long - well not grading, more the shipping times. Just searching for another package which is since 4 weeks on the way to VGA because DHL are a fucked up shit service. There will be nothing special in my update anyway, no retro games and i sold more games too as im a completely skint mofo atm. Sooner or later will do an update and edit my whole collection-thread that people can see what i own now and what not. In the meantime, im looking forward to anybody else´s additions! Feel free to post them! :):good3:

If you're that upset about selling, why don't you look for work, rather having game sales being your only source of income?

Why u dont look for work to be honest? You had 3 years no job and got all your money with reselling. Thats how u lived all the years long. You resold all your games for loads of money while ripping the people off and bought more and more games of that money. Then resold them again and so on....

This was to the time u said u are selling out, because u also had no money to that time..

You even ripped poor GPS off again with 2.5k for Starwing shit snes..you poor clown. He will regret it already. :good3::P

To sum all this shit up, me and some others think u still have no job. You are 24 hours online still every day, searching for games on Ebay and reselling your common shit to the people and buy more and more games to resell and resell though u actually sold out people thought?!

So what are u actually doing? This was all tactic by you to tell the people u are selling out that you can resell all your shit better.

You always tell the people u have hidden games closed away that u get more attention that people come to you and u can resell your shit better. xD

Shame that people still buy from you and help you finance your house you want to buy.... - if the people not would buy your common shit, then u would live under the bridge already as you were a skint motherfuc*er now and couldnt be such a happy guy like u are now. Poor people finance your house. Hope they wake up soon. I will help to wake them up. ;)

You are the no.1 super reseller in the business, its a fact. You are only still in this scene to earn big reseller money, not because u are interested in games. Hope people find out soon, then im happy and many others too who never would tell you their real opinion about you in your shit face! :D;)

If u couldnt resell all your shit on Ebay and to the people you would be just a small guy in the scene, nothing else... :agree:

Oh and btw...i sold games to people lately to which u also wanted to sell games i found out. As they prefered to buy my games, u couldnt sell them your common shit in principle. No wonder u are that pissed now. You in principle see me as a competitor. Interesting...

Last but not least...i dont write this long post because i care so much for your previous post or am angry about what u wrote..haha --> I only write such a long post to show the people what u are actually for a wrong guy. If u wouldnt be such a wrong guy u are, i couldnt write much about you, but about you there is a lot shit (FACTS!) to tell u know, so i could go on and on with my post..but i think its enough for now to open some people the eyes. :good3::taunt::angryfezi:

I am mike and I AM YOUR BRO!!! Buy my games NOW and pay me FAST RIGHT NOW (i am scared someone else sells u games otherwise and u dont buy my games anymore) or im not your BRO anymore and shit on you! I am gay mike:

:mikenew2:

I love your english, man :cuddle:

Thanks mate! Some bonus below! :friends::lol:

Well, this escalated quickly....

#mrgayuniverse :yahoo:

I AM GAY MIKE AND I AM YOUR BRO! UNLESS U DONT BUY MY GAME, THEN IM NOT YOUR BRO ANYMORE AND THEN I DONT VOTE UP YOUR FACEBOOK POSTS ANYMORE, BUT IF U BUY MY GAMES, THEN I AM YOUR BRO AGAIN,  AT LEAST FOR A BIT OF TIME!! IF U DONT BUY MORE GAMES OF ME SOON, THEN SOON I AM NOT YOUR BRO ANYMORE!! I WANT TO FINANCE MY HOUSE WITH YOURRRRRRR MONEY SO I AM RESELLING SINCE MANY YEARS AND FOR THE MANY YEARS TO COME THOUGH I ACTUALLY SOLD OUT YEARS AGO! PEOPLE AT LEAST THINK I SOLD OUT, BUT I SECRETLY AM BUYING MORE AND MORE GAMES TO RESELL THEM FOR VERY HIGH MONEY TO FINANCE MY HOUSE! PEOPLE DONT KNOW THIS BECAUSE I AM SO CLEVER AND THE PEOPLE ARE SO DUMB AND I AM THE NO.1 RESELLER! I HAVE SOME SLAVES ALREADY WHO ALWAYS BUY AGAIN AND AGAIN OF ME TILL I CAN BUY ME MY HOUSE FINALLY, IM SO HAPPPPY!! YES, I CAN!!! I AM GAY MIKE! LET THE WORLD HEAR IT, I AM GAY MIKE!!! :rofl::yahoo:

I AM THE KING OF RESELLING! I AM CLEVER AND YOU ARE NOT! I GET MY HOUSE WITH YOURRR MONEY! THIS IS ME, SO TAKE ME SERIOUS! I AM GAY MIKE! :mikenew2:

Clearly you're having some serious issues in your life. A genuine post asking why you don't change your lifestyle (I.e look for work) wasn't a personal attack.

But hey, you've been secretly selling all your grails for years too, that makes you an evil reseller as well :clap:

@justice, you shouldn't have dragged me in your response to Mike's comment. I have to admit, when you go on a rant, you are one of the funniest fickas on SGH! :)

The main thing I want to say about my Starwing purchase was that I bought it for a personal collection and I have not regret it since day of purchase. Also, it can be misleading to quote prices bought from a private deal:

1. Because it was a part of a bulk deal, it was not quite 2500GBP that you stated.

2. It was purchased few months back, when the GBP was at its lower point of cross currency so it was paid for much less than the current 2500GBP currency.

Face it, you and Mike are both collector/resellers. Just doing it in different ways. I still love you both! *group hug*

Clearly you're having some serious issues in your life. A genuine post asking why you don't change your lifestyle (I.e look for work) wasn't a personal attack.

But hey, you've been secretly selling all your grails for years too, that makes you an evil reseller as well :clap:

The problem is, that u are not allowed to ask me that. You were 3 fucking long years without work - probably still are - and now ask me why im not searching for work u know. Yes, i have problems in my life. People only know me as the funny - always happy guy :justice: who is collecting sealed games, but my private real life nobody really knows -and as this is only the internet and i ever only talked about sealed games since day one, i never will share my private life here with all the people. Too many people talk shit about everyone in this collecting scene, so why should i ever share my private stuff in the internet. If u are happy to do this, then do it, but i dont have to share my private stuff with all the "foreign" people.  :good3:

..and with your so called "genuine" post u knew exactly what u are doing and u know it. You are the one who is having the serious problems, trust me...

EDIT: Sorry for mentioning you GPS. Was not the right thing to do maybe. :cuddle:

Iam Mike and iam your bro! :taunt:

May I ask why justice has "issues" just because he tells some actual facts? Every word he spoke is true, lol. Its pathetic how you act mike, and i laughed my ass off when i saw you on facebook, try to convince people to buy your pikmin painting already hahaha lol.

Its okay, i dont blame you for taking advantage of peoples naive and stupid nature in the end (with "GPS" as a prime example of this kind)...if they wanna throw money out of the window fine, but you contributed a lot to ruin the scene and the market. And therefore you build up your own legend, mrgayuniverse...

:sephiaya:

I said he has issues because writing two post of large length which basically repeat the same thing over and over again (now it is 3 posts) shows signs of being very very unstable/ emotionally compromised, i.e. having issues in his life.

Think what you want Julian. If I wanted to take a dig at you I would have said, remember the times you told us, "I'm a true collector and you'll never see me see out lot of games", we'll we didn't see it publcially but you're trying to sell as much as you can; "im a number 1 collector, i dont sell out my games", we'll yes you do.

That is me making taking a dig at you.

Just remember, without income you will need to eventually sell more and 1 day those assets will run out.

@enze from the day I started collecting to now you've had it in for me. Prior to me selling 1 game, I was a dick in your eyes and you did everything you could to try and get rid of me. You are nothing but jealous. Heck sure I played a part in shaping the outlook of the hobby today (as did Aaron, John, Dave, and all the other 'big players'), but remember that for years you were the one who attacked every new member as soon as they started on sgh. I suggest you include yourself in the list of people who 'ruined' the hobby.

Anyway arguing here is pointless. Julian do whatever it is that makes you happy.

May I ask why justice has "issues" just because he tells some actual facts? Every word he spoke is true, lol. Its pathetic how you act mike, and i laughed my ass off when i saw you on facebook, try to convince people to buy your pikmin painting already hahaha lol.

Its okay, i dont blame you for taking advantage of peoples naive and stupid nature in the end (with "GPS" as a prime example of this kind)...if they wanna throw money out of the window fine, but you contributed a lot to ruin the scene and the market. And therefore you build up your own legend, mrgayuniverse...

Hi Enze, I miss you, my Dreamcast buddy! :gay7:

Not sure if you've noticed Enze, but you've been treating me like a noob since day one, and I'm a member now for nearly 2 years! LOL

So I spend big from time to time, does that make me an idiot? If that was the case, all the Mods, Admins, you yourself, noob members and dead members are all idiots! We are sealed collectors after all, and being stingy all the time to get items that we want is now pretty much impossible mate. Enze you need to wake the f#ck up!

Let's just enjoy each other's collections. Who has the bigger collection or bigger spend, then just let them be. That is all, folks!

@enze from the day I started collecting to now you've had it in for me. Prior to me selling 1 game, I was a dick in your eyes and you did everything you could to try and get rid of me. You are nothing but jealous. Heck sure I played a part in shaping the outlook of the hobby today (as did Aaron, John, Dave, and all the other 'big players'), but remember that for years you were the one who attacked every new member as soon as they started on sgh. I suggest you include yourself in the list of people who 'ruined' the hobby.

you are clever in a way to manipulate people, that is your big advantage no doubt, thats why you are successfull with your rip offs all the time mr nice guy ;) ..obviously this post was not addressed to me, it was addressed to your newbie "friends" again to keep them calm and to collect some points again haha, yes bro - you are the biggest friend of the newbies here, because the naive retards who join here just to sell out 1 or 2 years later helped you to make some good money :grin: little psychopath :acute:

dont be so upset always when some people here can look behind your disguise :kiss: ...just relax and send arround some pics of your own poo :good2: 

Hi Enze, I miss you, my Dreamcast buddy! :gay7:

Not sure if you've noticed Enze, but you've been treating me like a noob since day one, and I'm a member now for nearly 2 years! LOL

So I spend big from time to time, does that make me an idiot? If that was the case, all the Mods, Admins, you yourself, noob members and dead members are all idiots! We are sealed collectors after all, and being stingy all the time to get items that we want is now pretty much impossible mate. Enze you need to wake the f#ck up!

Let's just enjoy each other's collections. Who has the bigger collection or bigger spend, then just let them be. That is all, folks!

you are predictable like a little baby dog and you even followed :sephiaya:´s invitation for a "support post" ..and you probably have no idea what iam talking about again at all :lol:

you are a complete laughingstock and you wonder why nobody gives a fuck about you or takes you serious? go to your superbrother mike, but believe me: he would shit a big, stinky load on your little asian rat-head too, if you were a poor bastard without any money. 

its not me who needs to wake up :lol2:

I'm not writing to backup what Mike and justice said...I'm not the type to back anyone up...we're all men here. All I said was justice shouldn't have dragged me into the conversation. If you want to talk about how dumb I am, then make a thread and I will surely respond to it. But this is a collection thread, so should not involve a third person in a convo.

Enze your are doing what you do best, attacking anyone and everyone who isint on your previous approved list of people you like or agrees with you 100%.

You haven't changed since I started and I'm sure you never will, hopefully the way you act here isint how you are in real life because people won't put up with it and if it is, I'm sure one day you'll find yourself setting of the wrong person #keyboardwarrior

*stands behind Mike & GPS as muscle to support my fellow Aussies, whilst looking intimidating*

In a more related note - cool collection Julian! :) *thumbs up*

*continues to lurk and read future comments in thread*