Can't keep up with what's been updated, apart from the new stack of Mario Kart GC! :P

Very sexy GC Mario Kart console (with bonus Zelda)! First I ever seen such console, how rare is this? 

Can't keep up with what's been updated, apart from the new stack of Mario Kart GC! :P

Very sexy GC Mario Kart console (with bonus Zelda)! First I ever seen such console, how rare is this? 

Thanks mate yes. This console bundle is ultra rare! Nobody has one sealed, at least nobody here in the forum i would know of. Plus mine is the only one graded and on top vga85+ graded! :)

So yes, ultra grail piece here, worth loads of money! :):P

Thanks at all of you matesy mates! :* :D xD

@seph

Ok, so there are 3 now. Never knew...

However, here we see what happens if people hide their stuff/collections. Typical example.

Deleted the games i sold the last half year and added a few new ones... :wall:

More updates coming soon!

- Smash Bros. 64, VGA85

- Mario Golf 64, VGA80+

- Super Mario Allstars, VGA85

- Super Mario Kart SFC, VGA85+

- Super Tennis, VGA85+

- Killer Instinct/F-Zero Double Pack, VGA85+

- New Super Mario Bros.2 steelbook (canadian release, probably not interesting for the most of you) :P

- New Super Mario Bros.U tin (canadian release, empty tin, probably not interesting for the most of you) :P

post-163-0-19190900-1476208776_thumb.jpgpost-163-0-40611800-1476208779_thumb.jpg

post-163-0-06390500-1476208783_thumb.jpgpost-163-0-60371300-1476208786_thumb.jpgpost-163-0-11886900-1476208814_thumb.jpgpost-163-0-56646300-1476208810_thumb.jpg

post-163-0-95093500-1476208804_thumb.jpg

post-163-0-24020000-1476208790_thumb.jpgpost-163-0-71170400-1476208795_thumb.jpgpost-163-0-69058800-1476208800_thumb.jpg

I want a gold graded secret of evermore so friggin bad, do you know how rare is that game justice? love the artwork and game too much, the mega man is so beautiful too some and some of those gameboy like the kirbys, you make me so jealous, looking forward to your updates!

I want a gold graded secret of evermore so friggin bad, do you know how rare is that game justice? love the artwork and game too much, the mega man is so beautiful too some and some of those gameboy like the kirbys, you make me so jealous, looking forward to your updates!

Haha thanks mate! :)

My Secret of Evermore is the only gold graded copy worldwide as far as i know. I can ask VGA if you want, they tell me. :)

And MMX and the Kirbys are super grails too yes, thanks my friend, i love them very much. :friends::)

I like the SNES double pack, it is my little fetish seeing double packs, sealed or unsealed! :)

Do you know how many different SNES game double packs exist, justice?

On 12.10.2016 at 0:20 PM, happyweed said:

can't wait for the BIG update !!! 

"Hey look at me, I know Julian privately and hes got a huuuuge submission coming !!!"

Whatever, who cares.. You're in touch on FB and, thats great but I mean come on..

PS Nice collection, man :fistbump:

Thanks at everyone for your posts! Very appreciated my friends! :friends:

I like the SNES double pack, it is my little fetish seeing double packs, sealed or unsealed! :)

Do you know how many different SNES game double packs exist, justice?

Yes, i also love the Double Packs very much. I dont know how many different Snes double packs exist. I know that this one exists and the Killer Instinct/Watch double pack. Can be that there are other ones out there maybe which we have never ever seen before, who knows.. :)

If you take all double packs together for Snes and Gameboy however, then there do exist a few more. The gb double packs are more special in my opinion. There do exist some VERY nice ones out there!! To find them sealed nowadays is the hard part though. :mellow: