And Justice does it again ... :goodjob:

Those titles are obviously one of a kind and just incredible really...

I don't know where to start ... How the hell you found those titles?

Anyways all era classics ... I remember playing Battle Of Olympus non stop for hours.

You it was one of my favorite NES games of all time and so underrated... Congrats !!

Thanks Val! Yes i think Battle of Olympus is also my favorite of all those. :)

I got these games from an Ebay seller who some days before was at a store in the UK. This store was cleared by the owners and the Ebay seller had the chance to buy those 5 NES games of them, which he sold further to me in the end. :)

Thank you Tim, seph and GPS!

I couldnt have said it better @Tim, you are right, was a nice and lucky start for 2016. There are many hidden games out there, games we have never seen sealed with red- or solid strips. The problem is only to find them, thats the hardest part often in sealed game collecting. :)

Powerful. Too many gems to talk about all of them, partner.

That uk smw is pure madness but, aesthetically, that purple and gold punch out kills me slowly...

Congrats, man. Really wonderful :)

Also i see you are a deep shmups lover!  :police: SW3!! :police: 

To maybe push G-P´s Tetris Attack-sale thread, here two of my recent additions..

- Tetris Attack, pal-uk, minty mint sealed!

- Super Mario Kart, pal-uk, VGA75! Nice downgrade here, as i owned a 85+ copy in the past, but nice placeholder for my collection too! ^^

post-163-0-63979700-1457026671_thumb.jpgpost-163-0-75333900-1457026682_thumb.jpg

More stuff coming soon, but no snes anymore...

EDIT: 5 NES red strip games + Twilight Princess tin sold! : D

Very nice snes add's is that the Mario Kart Roshan256 was selling? :)

Thanks! Yes, its the copy Roshan was selling. :)

Will post the rest from time to time now Dave. Didnt want to post everything at once i decided.

Thanks at everyone else! :friends:

- Super Mario Kart, pal-uk, VGA75! Nice downgrade here, as i owned a 85+ copy in the past...

:lol:

:lol2::friends:

Some more random Nintendo stuff to add:

- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles w. GBA cable edition, sticker sealed! (never posted this one. Own it since easy 5 years. Was a present from Aaron as far as i remember back in the days when i bought another seald game of him. Thanks again Aaron!) :lol::friends:

- Tetris Worlds x 2, GBA! (just bought them for my Tetris collection, because i only paid 7,- Euro for each one!)

- Super Mario Allstars + World 5 Stars Pak, new!

- F-Zero Maximum Velocity, GBA! (sticker residue on top! :heat::wall: - pain in the ass to find a mint sealed copy of this game! If anyone finds a very mint sealed copy in the future which is perfect sealed too, please contact me!)

- Dr. Mario/Puzzle League, GBA!

- Donkey Kong Country GBC, VGA85!

-Zelda, A Link between worlds, GAME Exclusive Collectors Edition! Brand New and complete with poster and music making chest, everything still sealed + outer box still unfolded! Love this one very much! :)

post-163-0-95186100-1457122606_thumb.jpgpost-163-0-37830200-1457122603_thumb.jpgpost-163-0-16484200-1457122610_thumb.jpgpost-163-0-97197200-1457122600_thumb.jpgpost-163-0-63714600-1457122612_thumb.jpgpost-163-0-45088100-1457122594_thumb.jpgpost-163-0-28192300-1457122598_thumb.jpg

Nice update justice! I particularly love when an update contains a lot of variety and stories of bargain finds!

Hey Val, what you're telling my matey mate mate, mate? 

Everyone know the games are made in Japan :stupid:

I dont know the difference between Chinese and Japanese to be honest..

For Justice it doesnt matter... All the same.

Hey Val, what you're telling my matey mate mate, mate?  Everyone know the games are made in Japan :stupid:

I dont know the difference between Chinese and Japanese to be honest..

For Justice it doesnt matter... All the same.

Wait I'm confused, so is Kana Cruz actually from China? :lol:

Nice updates Julian, that all stars snes is awesome :)