Welcome to Sealed Game Heaven
- Our Game Sale & Trade Boards.
- Sealed Game Databases from Every Console.
- Information on Seal Types, Styles & Variants for both NTSC and PAL.
- Frequent updates on both Pal and NTSC Sealed Game Listing’s.
- Confirmation & Evidence in relation to Factory Seals & Reseals.
- VGA Discussion Forum & Guides for your First Submissions.
- What is a Game Worth? Well simply join and ask in our game value sub section.
All new accounts will be validated by our admins within 24-48 hours :)
|Guest Message by DevFuse|
My sealed ps1 collection
Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:49 AM
Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:49 PM
Have updated the firdt page with side shots so you can see the games spines!!!
Next update will be to photo all the hidden cabinet stuff at the bottom!!
will spruce up the first page and put all pics with front views on here also....
Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:54 AM
Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:47 AM
Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:31 PM
Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:19 PM
i wonder where you got the resident evil directors cut
Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:40 PM
If you're ever in financial trouble let me know, because you have alot of pieces which I'd love to take off your hands!
Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:39 PM
As I had mentioned in another thread, I've always preferred NTSC releases and will keep buying them, but PAL releases sure have grown on me. Mostly because of awesome covers and tear strips, hehe. I guess I used to dislike them simply because I grew up playing NTSC copies, so it's more like a habit thing.
Some of my favorite PAL covers that you posted are Dino Crisis, Vandal Hearts and the FF's. Oh and there's this cover I had not seen for Gex, really stylish and awesome
There's also a couple I have not located in your pics that I enjoy, like Diablo, Kartia and Saga Frontier 2, not sure if you own them.
Posted Yesterday, 08:29 AM
I love the sneaky little ps2 pic. Some damn nice black case titles there like aqua aqua and oni.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users