mballi

My sealed ps1 collection

160 posts in this topic

I'm a sucker for punishment, and caved in and clicked this thread again. :ashamed:

Mballi is undisputedly the king of sealed PS1, without a doubt! I almost wish I hadn't given up on it so soon :(

What an amazing and inspiring PS1 collection you have mate and its so nicely organised too.

I really thought I had a decent collection when I had my shelf but this was too difficult not to get the popcorn out.

Out of interest do you have Suikoden II in your collection as I couldn't find it in your pics.

Keep up the nice work.

Joz

Totally love it man!!!

Don't know if you remember me, but I'm the guy from the Netherlands, we've done some business before :) Was wondering how many of the games you got from me are actually still in your collection? :D

Hey guys thanks again for the comments

Yep I remember you Iclhst, and yep still have some of them in there!!!!!thanks again :-)

There are sooo many games I don't have including suikoden 2 , diablo, saga frontier 2 ,crash bandicoot 1/2 to name a few!!!

the list I suppose would be very long as there are 1216 ps1 games and I have around 500!!

Do you have a list of ones your missing? Or is that something you dont wish to share? :)

to be honest I don't really have a list - I sort of know in my head which games I need!!!!!

its easy enough to sift through the pics thou and find which ones I need!!!!

That collection is absolutely insane, i envy you my friend. I would sell an arm and a leg for a sealed copy of FFVII PAL haha.