mballi

My sealed ps1 collection

Hey thanks Pooch:-)

My aim is to get a full-set at the rate im going thou ive worked out that i would finish in about 9 years time!!!!GULP

The 12 games in a box are not the usual releases and i think they are just cd's in a case (maybe 2 or 3 games on each cd the put in(but not 100% sure!)

So do you count LE and variations as well or just one sealed game for each title? There is only one person with a full PAL set but they are CIB so you will be the first to finish ...in 9 years :drinks:

Thanks again everyone

Much appreciated:-)

Actually going for a full set - i would like mainly UK versions of the games or multi-language

There are sooo many variants this would add about 2000 games on!!

the current total for a full ps1 set is 1416 standard games!

The full-cover releases i would like to get every variant(these are the games without the playstation border)and were the earlier releases)in total there are currently 320 odd known variants:-)

The Le's i will just try and gain as my collection grows(i dont think i can ever find all these sealed) but then again who knows!

I should have some very nice parcels arriving in the comming weeks too...... :good2:

Wow! I dont envy you for going for the full set - have massive respect though! "PS1 Games Museum". - I'd pay to see all of them :) If Only i had a time machine... Back to 1997 and buy every ff7 black label i could find i remember seeing about 30 on the shelves in GAME. £44.99 then,- now = £500 -£1,000!!! (I wish I knew then what I know now :()

Thought i better have a quick update on latest additions

Oh and how could i have forgot to add the ff7 before!!!

anyhow here are some nice full-covers and double case games

post-274-0-14307300-1319309827_thumb.jpg

post-274-0-18678700-1319309841_thumb.jpg

post-274-0-96185400-1319309854_thumb.jpg

post-274-0-97434300-1319309900_thumb.jpg

post-274-0-07758500-1319309913_thumb.jpg

post-274-0-35270000-1319309925_thumb.jpg

post-274-0-40176300-1319309938_thumb.jpg

post-274-0-63015800-1319309950_thumb.jpg

still a few missing including - resident evil directors cut, mortal kombat mythologies and blood omen legacy of kain!

Best ps1 collection i ever did see :pictures:

Loads and loads of really obscure titles that must be one of a kind!

I agree here with gary! One thing i have to change though: "Best SEALED ps1 collection i have ever seen so far!"

If this is no nice collection here then we all have no nice collections! Epic one mballi, congrats! :D

Small update on the thread :-)

a few early sports titles,

the nice dynasty warriors

and a very special rc coptor limited edition(only 3 copies of this known to date and this is 2nd one sealed!)

2 special games on the way to me so keep an eye out:-)

post-274-0-30496100-1323010082_thumb.jpg

post-274-0-99537900-1323010179_thumb.jpg

post-274-0-51713500-1323010185_thumb.jpg

cheers Geo,

most of this latest bunch arnt the most prolific games ever!!!but some of the s&@t games are very hard to get thesedays

and yeah the Le was pure luck to get so im very happy :-)

OMG, what is this pr0n? How have I never seen this thread before? :scratch:

I'm too scared to look as I'm a nubile young virgin and this thread could corrupt me!!! :wow2:

Jokes aside, this is a fantastic collection you have, Mballi! Now I don't feel so bad about the shitty games I have fleshing out my sealed PS1 collection. Lol. I'm trying so hard not to look at some of those gorgeous games you have, as I feel it may make me envious - And envy is not one of the seven sins I'm particularly fond of!

A very nice collection though, and very nicely presented as well! It's clear you've taken a lot of time and made a lot of effort to show this collection off, so kudos for that! It's extremely encouraging, and I may possibly show my collection off soon now (although I doubt my presentation will be as good as yours)

Hehe thanks for the comments GP :-)

its beginning to become a serious collection and long may it continue too.....

aside from the fact my missus is preggers now!!!!!so money may be tight......

my ultimate goal will always be a focus for however long it takes :-)

here is my newest addition

for me an incredable game when it was released, okay the graphics were soso but the gameplay was awesome

post-274-0-67460600-1323107571_thumb.jpg

Vandal Hearts! Now you've gone too far mate! You've over-stepped the line with that one! ;)

I've been searching for a sealed copy of that for TEN WHOLE YEARS! Ever since I got my sealed Vandal Hearts II... This is sacrilage! I should issue you a permanent ban right here, right now, for posting such gratuitous virginal pr0n! You should be ashamed to post such filth! :nono:

(I'm somewhat aroused!)

ahahah, for the first time ever i actually see GP getting mad. :yahoo:

Haha! Not really. I actually haven't bought a PS1 game for quite some time, and most likely won't do due to the high costs involved these days. It was nice to collect for back when nobody cared, and the most expensive PS1 game would be a £60 Suikoden, but nowadays prices of even the less than rare games is ridiculous! There's just too much demand and too many collectors with a lot of disposable income. I think I have all the PS1 grails I am ever likely to own

Mballi has an amazing collection, and I admire his dedication. He's got some damn fine titles there, and in great condition too! He's just lucky enough to have been in the right place at the right time to buy them, as I once was a decade ago...

Just a small update this time,

A single game but very early release!!

also the second variant i needed so now have both of them!

some new games will be arriving early next year too , packed up and soon on the way to me :-)

post-274-0-94141300-1323890851_thumb.jpg

Here are my new Gems!

never seen these sealed before so very happy with the quality, for sure grading material :-)

sorry for dodgy pics had to use camera phone :-(

post-274-0-50259000-1327770446_thumb.jpg

post-274-0-17409800-1327770458_thumb.jpg

post-274-0-64870100-1327770469_thumb.jpg