happyheed

MY SEALED CONSOLES etc

The Pokémon Battle Set is the rarer out of the two Pokémon N64's, but is also the worst. Lol. It has the nice two-tone effect console and controller, but a crappy sticker of Pikachu. I prefer the newer elongated N64 console

And looking at the sealed GBA console with red tearstrip, it makes you wonder why you don't see many other GBA consoles sealed like this, or why you can never get hold of one at retail upon launch... Same goes for the GameCube memory card, where all the (Only 3) memory cards I have bought have come shrinkwrapped - Although these have been opened for useage

I always wondered why Nintendo randomly chose to release a Pikachu console after they had already released that shoddy Pokémon Stadium one? I also wonder what made then decide to elongate the console, and what purpose this extra length offers, or is it simply so they could slap on a moulded plastic Pikachu with glowing cheeks? Or does the extra length have another function?

Do you also have a sealed Gold N64 set? What about the Star Wars Episode I Racer set? :friends:

Great Stuff happy :o U should post the rest soon aswell :o

I bought the pink gba especially for all my GAY mates at SGH :gay3:

:cuddle:

And about the pink console - no comment :o I thought u were one of straight peps arround here :gay7:

Homo :o To much company with mike :scratch:

yeah sand , i think i better try to distance myself from mrCUT for a while , before he turns me into a gay-homo :P

He is indeed a very bad influence on you dave , im here to save u before its to late :o Next step is 2 year plan payments in instalments :lol3:

edit : And to keep it on topic :o

Gemini-Phoenix said:

Do you also have a sealed Gold N64 set? What about the Star Wars Episode I Racer set? :yahoo:

yes , i also have both of those ... i'll try and get some pictures of them soon :friends:

What gemini said :o would like to see those !