VGA

Welcome to Sealed Game Heaven

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to Sealed Game Heaven, the internet's #1 forum devoted to Sealed Video Game collectors! You’ll find that this is a place where many fellow sealed collectors will not only show and discuss sealed games, but also partake in the buying, selling & trading of both sealed and unsealed games. At SGH we don’t discriminate against any of the big 3 companies or PAL / NTSC, rather we enjoy discussion about games from all the consoles and eras (Modern, Vintage; Atari & Sega; Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft). To view and use our community, you must become a member. This is a simple free process & once done you’ll gain access to:

- Our Game Sale & Trade Boards.
- Sealed Game Databases from Every Console.
- Information on Seal Types, Styles & Variants for both NTSC and PAL.
- Frequent updates on both Pal and NTSC Sealed Game Listing’s.
- Confirmation & Evidence in relation to Factory Seals & Reseals.
- VGA Discussion Forum & Guides for your First Submissions.
- What is a Game Worth? Well simply join and ask in our game value sub section.

Happy Hunting!

All new accounts will be validated by our admins within 24-48 hours :)

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

My Sony Playstation Collection

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   Gemini-Phoenix

Δίδυμοι-Φοίνικες

• 6,538 posts
  • eBay
  • Collection
  • Regional Focus:PAL, NTSC-U/C

Posted 23 November 2010 - 09:13 PM

I think there are 3 releases from grand theft auto III (not counting with platinum ones or "packs".

I believe this is the second release, Its a little hard to find anyway. The last one has a bigger BBFC logo and doesnt have that NO1 best selling label.

The First print i think is exacly like this one but has a black case :stupid:

Very true. The original release has the old black case. The re-print has a blue case and that No.1 label, and then came the Platinum version. It was later re-issued in 2008 with the bigger BBFC logo and certain company logos removed from the box

tbh when i started collecting i pick as an example for a great collection your ps2 collection. You really have the top games :acute: I think you only need maybe Ring of red or gradius III&IV . They are hard to find : D

Thanks! But there are lots more I would like to have. For example, I am missing both Ar Tonilico games, as well as the Full Metal Alchemist games, simply because I am too lazy to bother buying them. I really haven't bothered with PS2 games for a while, and I haven't bought anything from eBay for at least three or four months, if not longer! I just don't have the time to search anymore, and if I am on eBay, it's usually for selling reasons.

Ring Of Red and Gradius are Konami games, and as we all know, UK PAL Konami PS2 games are almost impossible to find sealed. This is true for almost every Konami game for the PS2, with most ranging from rare to VERY rare!

About the "spoiler" , its ok to hide pictures but its just css trick, The images are loaded anyway. It would be better with a postback from that spoiler button to load the hidden content.

It just keeps the thread nice and neat, without having to scroll down for ages before getting to the responses to the initial post. A very good concept, and something I never thought of doing before now. I've only ever used it for its intended function - To hide spoilers.

#22 OFFLINE   lozin

• Collection

Posted 23 November 2010 - 09:23 PM

Thanks! But there are lots more I would like to have. For example, I am missing both Ar Tonilico games

Melody of elemia is the most easy to find ps2 game. It wasnt released in the uk. So most copies are italian.

Just search ebay it, you will find lots of them sealed. Even this one i think its sealed. Just ask seller to be sure.

http://cgi.ebay.it/A...=item41544a1859

#23 OFFLINE   Sanna

• Collection

Posted 23 November 2010 - 09:25 PM

Very nice collection! :acute:
Is Mega Man X8 sealed and if so, is it italian?

#24 OFFLINE   lozin

• Collection

Posted 23 November 2010 - 09:31 PM

Its uk version. Back of the box in english. I bought it 4 months ago or so. Still miss the X7, i think i saw some copies but they didnt have the tear strip, like some copies of Resident Evil 4.

#25 OFFLINE   Gemini-Phoenix

Δίδυμοι-Φοίνικες

• 6,538 posts
  • eBay
  • Collection

Posted 24 November 2010 - 04:51 AM

Thanks! But there are lots more I would like to have. For example, I am missing both Ar Tonilico games

Melody of elemia is the most easy to find ps2 game. It wasnt released in the uk. So most copies are italian.

Just search ebay it, you will find lots of them sealed. Even this one i think its sealed. Just ask seller to be sure.

http://cgi.ebay.it/A...=item41544a1859

For some reason, a lot of 505's games are Italian releases only, with some featuring english but just weren't released in the UK. Raiden III is one game which springs to mind straight away, although I can think of several others if I try.

And yes, the abundance of the later releases means I have been put off buying them so soon, and have the luxury of being able to wait until I have the time / spare cash to buy these. My list of wanted games is easily as long as the list of games I already own...

#26 OFFLINE   Gemini-Phoenix

Δίδυμοι-Φοίνικες

• 6,538 posts
  • eBay
  • Collection

Posted 24 November 2010 - 04:53 AM

Its uk version. Back of the box in english. I bought it 4 months ago or so. Still miss the X7, i think i saw some copies but they didnt have the tear strip, like some copies of Resident Evil 4.

I have noticed a lot of distributor reseals about at the moment with clear tearstrips. I have bought a few bundles which had such games in, which I now have for sale on eBay simply because I know these games exist with the official PlayStation 2 tearstrip. Most likely games which have been on sale or return, and stores have returned them to the distribution centres where they've been resealed to be sold elsewhere

#27 OFFLINE   sugarbaron

Posted 24 November 2010 - 02:46 PM

I think there are 3 releases from grand theft auto III (not counting with platinum ones or "packs".

I believe this is the second release, Its a little hard to find anyway. The last one has a bigger BBFC logo and doesnt have that NO1 best selling label.

The First print i think is exacly like this one but has a black case :meeting:

Very true. The original release has the old black case. The re-print has a blue case and that No.1 label, and then came the Platinum version. It was later re-issued in 2008 with the bigger BBFC logo and certain company logos removed from the box

There is also a black case version that has the No.1 best seller sticker on as well (I've had it since 2001).

#28 OFFLINE   Sanna

• Collection

Posted 26 November 2010 - 09:11 PM

Here is a sealed Mega Man X7 for you lozin. :) I don't know if it's a good price or not.
http://cgi.ebay.com/...c#ht_2184wt_905

#29 OFFLINE   Sandrik

• Collection

Posted 26 November 2010 - 10:29 PM

Thnx Sanna u made a lot of people happy with that link ^^

http://completed.sho... ... c=1&_rdc=2

Loads of copies :)

#30 OFFLINE   Sanna

• Collection

Posted 27 November 2010 - 07:56 AM

:)
He still has a few more. :)

#31 OFFLINE   lozin

• Collection

Posted 27 November 2010 - 11:42 AM

:) thanks a lot.

Im going to buy one copy.

He also has capcom vs snk 2 which is a rare game, but it is not first print : (

#32 OFFLINE   lozin

• Collection

Posted 30 November 2010 - 09:08 PM

One more add on my ps2 journey.

Posted Image

Posted Image

So i guess this is the first print.

#33 OFFLINE   Gamesgaryjp

• Collection

Posted 02 March 2011 - 09:06 PM

Wow that Ephemeral Fantasia looks stunning! I must have it! :wow: Must be rare as hell as its an RPG by Konami though :(

PSP - 303/614 PAL and counting.....

#34 OFFLINE   Frozentoast

Posted 02 March 2011 - 09:12 PM

Nice to see that BBFC logo, congratulations obtaining this.

#35 OFFLINE   lozin

• Collection

Posted 02 March 2011 - 09:51 PM

Wow that Ephemeral Fantasia looks stunning! I must have it! :wow: Must be rare as hell as its an RPG by Konami though :(

Its not the uk version its a PAL-NL one still hard to find but only gemini phoenix has the uk one :ashamed: He has the best ps2 collection! You need to take a look at his collection. Its on page 2.

#36 OFFLINE   lozin

• Collection

Posted 13 October 2011 - 09:43 AM

New update with some games i got in the last month or so.

Posted Image

Sons of Liberty @ black case
Posted Image

Sons of Liberty versions together ,
Posted Image

Silent Hill 3.. After a very long time... i managed to find a mint copy in Italy.. It has an ugly sticker on front, but I guess i'll live with it.
Posted Image

#37 OFFLINE   loser

Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:02 PM

Very nice games lozin !

#38 OFFLINE   Gemini-Phoenix

Δίδυμοι-Φοίνικες

• 6,538 posts
  • eBay
  • Collection

Posted 14 October 2011 - 07:35 PM

He has the best ps2 collection! You need to take a look at his collection. Its on page 2.

It should now be on the top of page 1, which is where I intend to make it stay ;)

#39 OFFLINE   lozin

• Collection

Posted 11 November 2011 - 01:48 PM

My new aquisition , FF8
Posted Image

My Japanese FF :good3:
Posted Image

#40 OFFLINE   Enze

Posted 11 November 2011 - 02:20 PM

are you the one who outbid me on the ecco?