lozin

My Sony Playstation Collection

Its uk version. Back of the box in english. I bought it 4 months ago or so. Still miss the X7, i think i saw some copies but they didnt have the tear strip, like some copies of Resident Evil 4.

I have noticed a lot of distributor reseals about at the moment with clear tearstrips. I have bought a few bundles which had such games in, which I now have for sale on eBay simply because I know these games exist with the official PlayStation 2 tearstrip. Most likely games which have been on sale or return, and stores have returned them to the distribution centres where they've been resealed to be sold elsewhere

I think there are 3 releases from grand theft auto III (not counting with platinum ones or "packs".

I believe this is the second release, Its a little hard to find anyway. The last one has a bigger BBFC logo and doesnt have that NO1 best selling label.

The First print i think is exacly like this one but has a black case :meeting:

Very true. The original release has the old black case. The re-print has a blue case and that No.1 label, and then came the Platinum version. It was later re-issued in 2008 with the bigger BBFC logo and certain company logos removed from the box

There is also a black case version that has the No.1 best seller sticker on as well (I've had it since 2001).

Wow that Ephemeral Fantasia looks stunning! I must have it! :wow: Must be rare as hell as its an RPG by Konami though :(

Its not the uk version its a PAL-NL one still hard to find but only gemini phoenix has the uk one :ashamed: He has the best ps2 collection! You need to take a look at his collection. Its on page 2.

New update with some games i got in the last month or so.

iris2y.jpg

Sons of Liberty @ black case

sonsblack.jpg

Sons of Liberty versions together ,

sons.jpg

Silent Hill 3.. After a very long time... i managed to find a mint copy in Italy.. It has an ugly sticker on front, but I guess i'll live with it.

fotografia0787.jpg

He has the best ps2 collection! You need to take a look at his collection. Its on page 2.

It should now be on the top of page 1, which is where I intend to make it stay ;)

I updated my playstation thread, added PS3 games, some ps2/psp games that I listed in the last months on recent aquisitions, and now pics only!"

Some very nice shizzle here! :) The tekken tag and timesplitters 1 are my favs.

I never understood the difference in those metal gear solid 2 covers. Which was first? i assume being ps2 it was the black cover?

Some very nice shizzle here! :) The tekken tag and timesplitters 1 are my favs.

I never understood the difference in those metal gear solid 2 covers. Which was first? i assume being ps2 it was the black cover?

The black case version came in a bundle with a ps2 console I believe. It says on the back "Not to be sold separately". I think it came first. Also one is clear tear strip and the other playstation 2 tear strip.

Your collection keeps growing strongly …. Very nice overall and great titles ,

Congratulations and looking forward to see your new additions.

Thanks for sharing !