Below is a the set of rules to abide by when participating in this community , breaking them constantly will lead to a Temporary or Permanent Ban (depending on the severity of the action).
The Guidelines :
Will it contribute?
Opinions must be supported with logical reason and if necessary cited evidence.
Questions should be provided with enough information so others can help.
All interaction should be polite, respectful and constructive; website trolls are not tolerated.
Has it been posted before ?
Search before posting , it is always better to post in an existing thread than to start a new one. (Use the search function at the top right to see if samiliar post have been made already ) .
Make sure you are posting in the correct sub-forum before submitting your new thread.
Always refer to forum 'stickies' that are present in certain areas of the board.
Be polite towards other members, flaming or any notable lack of manners will result in a ban .
No porn, racism, discrimination or anything that might offend other users. Permanent Ban awaits those who break this rule.
Do not negatively comment about others collections or collection habits.
Do not personally attack other members publicly in the chat or forums .
Don't post about any religious, political, and other controversial subjects that could lead to huge arguments.(This is a Video Game Collecting Forum afterall )
- You are not permitted to derail a thread's initial topic of discussion.
- Do not post spam or re-post closed, modified or deleted content.
Account sharing or making multiple accounts is not permitted in this community.
- You are not allowed to openly argue with an Administrator or Moderator.
- Do not publicly post or share private messages without expressed permission.
- Do not show anything that is not safe for work.
- Linking to pirated or warez content is not allowed and will result in a permanent ban .
- Stalking Members On Ebay and post what they won on the forum is not allowed.
- Modifying/Converting others people pictures is not allowed and should be avoided at all costs .
- Do not Shamelessly promote / spam your website or service. Talking about other websites is, to some extent, allowed. Advertisement however, is not.
Do not post any personal information about you or any other forum user.
- No Hacking - This should go without saying, but you are not permitted to hack the board. Guessing someone else's password and succeeding counts as hacking. Members who hack will instantly be permanently banned without any warnings.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- Posts discussing moderator actions are also not allowed.
- No sale threads are allowed in the VGA Showcase.
- All post's/chat must be made in English
Whenever you see rules broken, report it to a Global Moderator or simply ignore the offending post(s).
Be aware that administrators and moderators reserve the right to change these rules without previous notice or delete any content at any time if we feel it is inapproriate or unsuitable